💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

For those who doubt how horrific MadonnaNation is...

edengowon

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon
1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

OMG I just read that that's SADISTIC

Yea MadonnaNations stans literally wish death upon people

the artist formerly known as melancholia

2School4Cool
15 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

LADY FIBROMYASS JOANCELS TOUR AT LAST MINUTE CAUSE EUROPE DOES NOT CARE

oh my god omg GIF

See The Best In Everyone

edengowon
1 minute ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

oh my god omg GIF

I love how the poster of that just assumes that all of Europe doesn't care :ladyhaha:

Born Brave

Anything I have to reply to this is going to get warning points for flamebait. But oh I have so much to say... 

edengowon
1 minute ago, Born Brave said:

Anything I have to reply to this is going to get warning points for flamebait. But oh I have so much to say... 

say it gurl

Born Brave
Just now, WarriorPhoenix said:

say it gurl

I'll just say it's pretty sad that Madonna fans feel the need to be so bitter. It's so obvious. They are bitter that Madonna hasn't been relevant or had a positive media presence. They blame Gaga, they blame Britt, they blame everyone but Madonna. Rebel Heart was an absolute mess. She shows up to to her shows 3 and 5 hours late which is not good because her tours are the only thing that ever get positive acclaim because the music can't stand up for itself. She's always been known for evolving but she's not evolving she's literally getting some so-so producers together and making songs about herself, herself! -- which it's clear everyone is over her so why should she make an album about herself? Like, woman, bring something new to the table already and acting bitter towards fellow musicians (who people adore) is not the way to bring yourself back. Negative energy breeds negative results- Madonna and her fans need to learn. 

2School4Cool
4 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

I love how the poster of that just assumes that all of Europe doesn't care :ladyhaha:

Right?? It’s not like the tour was sold out or anything :sharon:

See The Best In Everyone

LGMonster95

I saw some of the comments and threads on MadonnaNation and I can confirm that they are WAY WORSE, that site is literally full with hate especially with Gaga, like they wish her all the bad things and I don't just mean like in her career as an artist but like to herself. They are really sick 

20 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Yea MadonnaNations stans literally wish death upon people

This is utter nonsence. I have visited the place every now and then I have never ever seen anything even remotely suggesting such things. And remind me again, what are the twitter monsters' favourite pass time?👀 

27monster27

The description for the Pop Princesses and Divas section is literally, "Come here to discuss pop princesses, divas and pretenders to the throne." :saladga:

he/him/his

dlioncourt91

But you're also saying every Madonna stan does this or is an old person which is not true.

I've seen that board and for a while it was nice to discuss what happened during the Rebel Heart leakgate or when demos/collectors were discussing unleaked music. The one thing I don't agree with is the circle jerk about everything Madonna. Even I as a fan, don't lap up everything she does and if you don't agree you're either banned, insulted or worse bullied especially for defending another pop artist. That Pop Princess forum is the pits, sometimes for laughs but everyone seems to be "trash" according to those type of M fans.

Every fan base has its bad apples that give the fanbase a bad rep.

Economy

Yup I've seen most of those threads

Madonna Infinity is a much nicer forum tho. I go there more now they aren't so toxic

Archived