💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dan Reed confronted on french TV, "Leaving Neverland"

Featured Posts

Antichrist
22 hours ago, Ayria said:

What else can they receive at this point though? Money can be used for therapy bills, time off of work, etc. And if I was molested by MJ you can bet your ass I’d want some money from that estate! 

you would want money from someone who molested you? you think that would help you overcome the trauma?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Antichrist said:

you would want money from someone who molested you? you think that would help you overcome the trauma?

Yes I would. No but if the Jackson estate knowingly let MJ use neverland as a pedophile lair/sex ring they need to pay damages to the victims. Money won’t change what happened but what else can they get from the estate at this point? They also need to pay lawyers to even sue to begin with as well. 

Antichrist
Just now, Ayria said:

Yes I would. No but if the Jackson estate knowingly let MJ use neverland as a pedophile lair/sex ring they need to pay damages to the victims. Money won’t change what happened but what else can they get from the estate at this point? They also need to pay lawyers to even sue to begin with as well. 

so they're out for money is what you're saying?

1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

so they're out for money is what you're saying?

Sure, nothing about them being out for money makes them liars about being victims of child sexual abuse. The two statements aren’t mutually exclusive. 

Antichrist
Just now, Ayria said:

Sure, nothing about them being out for money makes them liars about being victims of child sexual abuse. The two statements aren’t mutually exclusive. 

that's true. but piled with all of the evidence/timeline & what not, only doing all of this to get money doesn't really ring nicely and you could see why so many people wouldn't believe them.

that's true. but piled with all of the evidence/timeline & what not, only doing all of this to get money doesn't really ring nicely and you could see why so many people wouldn't believe them.

Nope, I can’t. They had video, audio, faxes, knowledge of Neverland and it’s hidden rooms and bells outside of MJ’s room. They had verified alone time with MJ in his room/in hotel rooms behind locked doors. Corroborated stories, convincing body language, memorabilia and contextualization that makes it hard not to believe them. 

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Ayria said:

Nope, I can’t. They had video, audio, faxes, knowledge of Neverland and it’s hidden rooms and bells outside of MJ’s room. They had verified alone time with MJ in his room/in hotel rooms behind locked doors. Corroborated stories, convincing body language, memorabilia and contextualization that makes it hard not to believe them. 

he was under FBI investigation and as i remember, they found no proof worthy enough to sentence him. corroborated stories, body language, memorabilia and contextualization don't really do much in court, excuse me, do NOTHING in court.

2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

he was under FBI investigation and as i remember, they found no proof worthy enough to sentence him. corroborated stories, body language, memorabilia and contextualization don't really do much in court, excuse me, do NOTHING in court.

The FBI did investigate him and found NAMBLA approved books with nude children that Jackson had in a locked filing cabinet, they found hardcore **** in reach of children, hidden rooms and the bells outside of his room. What else did you expect them to find? 

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Ayria said:

The FBI did investigate him and found NAMBLA approved books with nude children that Jackson had in a locked filing cabinet, they found hardcore **** in reach of children, hidden rooms and the bells outside of his room. What else did you expect them to find? 

so why was he not sentenced?

so why was he not sentenced?

He could afford a good defense lawyer and the criminal justice system is flawed. 

Antichrist
2 minutes ago, Ayria said:

He could afford a good defense lawyer and the criminal justice system is flawed. 

ah, yes. this answer again. everytime i ask anyone about this, the answer i get is exactly what you said. once again, i'll need some better proof than 'AmErIcA IS nOt FaiRR'.

ah, yes. this answer again. everytime i ask anyone about this, the answer i get is exactly what you said. once again, i'll need some better proof than 'AmErIcA IS nOt FaiRR'.

Why was OJ found not guilty? Casey Anthony? It’s not like there’s something magical about a court room that will lead to the truth. 

Archived