Jump to content
V Magazine Hardcover Edition
celeb

Cardi claps back at her haters

Featured Posts

hurricane326

Who is messier? Cardi is simply more popular than Nicki, but she has her troubles too

Honey, you got a big storm comin'
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RahrahWitch

I hear Drug not drop, what would "Go to this Hotel, Drop them up and I rob them" mean? I'm actually curious.

 

Also just because someone else doesn't get hate for doing something wrong doesn't make it okay for you to do the same. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Possibly Maybe

She acts like I don’t automatically hold men accountable for messy things they say too :ohwell:

“I prefer her to any other”
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander Levi

I feel like drugging people is still a horrible thing to do, whether you rape them or not.

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marionette
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

I hear Drug not drop, what would "Go to this Hotel, Drop them up and I rob them" mean? I'm actually curious.

 

Also just because someone else doesn't get hate for doing something wrong doesn't make it okay for you to do the same. 

"drop them up" I stan an Uber legend 

skeleton taxi GIF

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphrodizy26

The racism on GGD has become honestly so tired. I wish subtle racism could get people banned.

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusHooker

tired britney spears GIF

💥 GARZILAZO 👽 HOT LIKE MEXICO, REJOICE 🇲🇽

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
33 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

The racism on GGD has become honestly so tired. I wish subtle racism could get people banned.

Did you ... see any racism in this thread? Or do you think not approving drugging and stealing from men is racist? :omg:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphrodizy26
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Did you ... see any racism in this thread? Or do you think not approving drugging and stealing from men is racist? :omg:

To drop someone means to beat them up, I don’t stan her or really follow her but people not making an effort to realize she doesn’t come from a place where her grammar will be the best and writing her off as “Ratchet” is subtle racism lol. 

  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

To drop someone means to beat them up, I don’t stan her or really follow her but people not making an effort to realize she doesn’t come from a place where her grammar will be the best and writing her off as “Ratchet” is subtle racism lol. 

I don't understand.

Are you saying that she beated them instead of drugging and that this makes the situation more acceptable? Or that the fact that people are judging her because of grammar errors is racist? I don't see racism in either of these situations.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphrodizy26
5 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't understand.

Are you saying that she beated them instead of drugging and that this makes the situation more acceptable? Or that the fact that people are judging her because of grammar errors is racist? I don't see racism in either of these situations.

So if she was saying she beat and rob men it’s a joke, a common joke amongst those who are oppressed about their oppressor. If she said drug, then I agree she isn’t in the wrong. 

However, the AllLivesMatter-sters tend to use one POC slip up as an excuse to use the “Ratchet, Trashy, Classless” rhetoric they tend to only reserve for Black women. 

While people are not being outwardly racist - the subtle racism and microagressions truly are jumping out within this thread.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...