Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
Just now, Whispering said:

Okay...but there isn’t a question of whether he maintained his innocence. He did. 

Just saying that I saw news reports to the contrary, or at least, I thought I did.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
14 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Just saying that I saw news reports to the contrary, or at least, I thought I did.

Yeah, I know, but if those news reports were out there, they were wrong.

He had good lawyers from the start and maintained his innocence throughout the process. 

En_Sabah_Nur
11 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

STOP watching Faux News!!!  Smh  🙄

Egypt. W

weed

so are they gonna arrest the attackers? he was attacked or he lied, someone did a crime lol

StrawberryBlond
14 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

STOP watching Faux News!!!  Smh  🙄

I didn't even realise it was from Fox, I just typed "Jussie Smollett" into YouTube when I was looking for videos from his press conference and suchlike and this shocking headline jumped out at me. I didn't recognise who the reporter worked for and I only now even took in the Fox logo. I don't really care what outlet reports on information, I just want news. I may not support Fox but they have got stuff right before. You can't just refuse to face up to reality just because you don't like the channel who reported on it. Liberal media has got stuff wrong loads of times. Just be open minded and look at the information that's come out, regardless of who puts it out.

En_Sabah_Nur
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I didn't even realise it was from Fox, I just typed "Jussie Smollett" into YouTube when I was looking for videos from his press conference and suchlike and this shocking headline jumped out at me. I didn't recognise who the reporter worked for and I only now even took in the Fox logo. I don't really care what outlet reports on information, I just want news. I may not support Fox but they have got stuff right before. You can't just refuse to face up to reality just because you don't like the channel who reported on it. Liberal media has got stuff wrong loads of times. Just be open minded and look at the information that's come out, regardless of who puts it out.

Nope!  There is a REASON why Faux News is labeled “Entertainment” instead of “News” under the FCC guidelines...  :interestinga:

Egypt. W

Archived