Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

BuyMeEggs

Jussie got off the hook thanks to Tina Tchen, former chief of staff to Michelle Obama, who reached out to Kim Foxx (the Cook County state attorney) to get the judge overseeing his case dropped. Also both of his sisters previously worked for Barack Obama. All of this after the two brothers revealed they were payed by Jussie to assist in this attack, they were also caught on camera buying a rope, ski mask, gloves, and red hats the weekend of the hoax. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I am just as perplexed as everyone else. I’ve been thinking about this all day and all I have is more questions.

Someone is lying. At this point I don’t know who. 

There are SO MANY questions. 

Money Honey. This week two rich people got off free. A rich white right wing president and a rich black left wing actor.

apple products oprah GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

imnotyourbabe10

What timeline are we living in?  Will R.Kelly be exonerated next? :madge:

"Very legal and very cool."

"Totally clears the President.  Thank you! "

tumblr_mzfy2ymICh1tq204po4_r1_250.gif

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm sure it was reported on that he admitted to it, which is why we found out it was all a hoax in the first place. Considering that the letter was composed of letters cut up from a newspaper (something that doesn't happen in real life) and the white powder it contained was crushed up Tylenol suggests it was a hoax. It's so typical of an actor to do that because he's used to the dramatic impact of a ransom letter, so to him, in real life, it's composed of cut up letters. In reality, real threatening letters aren't like that. The fact that it was discovered that the men on the CCTV were indeed these two black men that Jussie knew, yet Jussie said that they were white rednecks is the biggest proof that he's lying. To get beaten up by 2 people who you recently gave a cheque to is too much of a coincidence. and Subway was not across the street from him, I've seen the map. Near enough, but not across the street. Subway wasn't even across the street from Walgreens, like he said. By the sounds of things, he wanted the attack to take place in view of a specific CCTV camera, which is probably why he went to that place in particular. He deliberately pointed it out to police when they came round to interview him. The police chief said he believed he wanted it to have got the footage but was disappointed when he realised the camera inside was facing north so didn't pick it up. It's all so coincidental that it happened near a camera, in full view or not. When you're a celebrity, I don't think you'd want to brave subzero temperatures in a very dangerous part of Chicago in the early hours of morning, no matter how near the store is. I know I sure wouldn't. Rather, it's like Jussie was looking for a reason as to why he would be out alone at that time of night, so came up with a "late night munchies dash" story, which just isn't a standard thing for a celebrity to do, but he had to think of something.

Ok, but not everyone will be like you. Most victims of any type of crime will not smile when describing their story especially so soon after the event. Liars tend to smile when they're getting away with their lies. It's called duping delight, it's a real phenomenon and Jussie has it going on all through his interview. He smiles at the most inappropriate times.

Now see almost ALL of what you have just said is Assumptions!! From him making those letters, to him admitting to it(FALSE), and to why he went to Subway. We have to stick with FACTS here and not assumptions & who automatically believes in the Chicago Police Department anyway with their corrupt history?!  :smh:

Egypt. W

Whispering
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm sure it was reported on that he admitted to it, which is why we found out it was all a hoax in the first place. 

Jussie Smollett always maintained his innocence. He entered the verdict of not guilty and never admitted to any part of a hoax. 

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Jussie Smollett always maintained his innocence. He entered the verdict of not guilty and never admitted to any part of a hoax. 

FINALLY!  Thank You!  🙏🏾😊

Egypt. W

I don’t know what to believe anymore so imma just delete this altercation from my memory and live like this never happened,

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

KingRedd
17 hours ago, BuyMeEggs said:

Jussie got off the hook thanks to Tina Tchen, former chief of staff to Michelle Obama, who reached out to Kim Foxx (the Cook County state attorney) to get the judge overseeing his case dropped. Also both of his sisters previously worked for Barack Obama. All of this after the two brothers revealed they were payed by Jussie to assist in this attack, they were also caught on camera buying a rope, ski mask, gloves, and red hats the weekend of the hoax. 

Lmao y’all believe just about anything and it’s sort of scary, yet saddening.

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
16 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Now see almost ALL of what you have just said is Assumptions!! From him making those letters, to him admitting to it(FALSE), and to why he went to Subway. We have to stick with FACTS here and not assumptions & who automatically believes in the Chicago Police Department anyway with their corrupt history?!  :smh:

This! It’s like everyone is inspector gadget coming up with new random stories. If the court can’t convict him and their wasn’t any real evidence he did it, than why are we still saying he did? Ha 

May I Read You? 😎

StrawberryBlond
On 3/27/2019 at 2:01 AM, En_Sabah_Nur said:

It's assumptions based on logic and reason. I don't think just because a police force can be corrupt means that they are corrupt in every single way. Most of us assumed their conclusion that he was lying to be real and we're only just now going back on it and calling them corrupt. Where was this outrage initially? I think people are just not wanting to face reality and believe this could've happened. And notice that the charges were dropped because he wasn't a physical threat. That's in no way saying he's innocent, they just don't want to put him in jail for whatever reason.

By the way, he's lied to police before, so...

On 3/27/2019 at 3:53 AM, Whispering said:

I'm sure there were articles where the brothers confession resulted in him admitting his part in it...it's just that I can't seem to find these articles now. Have they been deleted by news sites to make us doubt our reality?

Whispering
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's assumptions based on logic and reason. I don't think just because a police force can be corrupt means that they are corrupt in every single way. Most of us assumed their conclusion that he was lying to be real and we're only just now going back on it and calling them corrupt. Where was this outrage initially? I think people are just not wanting to face reality and believe this could've happened. And notice that the charges were dropped because he wasn't a physical threat. That's in no way saying he's innocent, they just don't want to put him in jail for whatever reason.

By the way, he's lied to police before, so...

I'm sure there were articles where the brothers confession resulted in him admitting his part in it...it's just that I can't seem to find these articles now. Have they been deleted by news sites to make us doubt our reality?

Nope. He never did admit to it. 

StrawberryBlond
On 3/26/2019 at 3:39 PM, swakby said:

Can't wait for the next Wendy Williams episode. 

On 3/27/2019 at 12:37 AM, pachinko said:

Too bad she relapsed. 

Turns out there is one (it starts at 4:37):

2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Nope. He never did admit to it. 

But that doesn't mean he's innocent.

Whispering
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

But that doesn't mean he's innocent.

I didn’t say he was or wasn’t. 

I stated that he didn’t “admit to it”. 

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

I didn’t say he was or wasn’t. 

I stated that he didn’t “admit to it”. 

What I'm saying is that whether he said he was innocent or not, it's not changing the fact that this case is super shady and he looks guilty.

Whispering
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

What I'm saying is that whether he said he was innocent or not, it's not changing the fact that this case is super shady and he looks guilty.

Okay...but there isn’t a question of whether he maintained his innocence. He did. 

Archived