💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I never thought he'd get the fully jail sentence but I never thought he'd be let off completely. Just goes to show that money can buy your freedom and how the police are afraid to dole out justice to certain people. I don't know how you can admit to a crime and then not get repercussions for it. It's very concerning that it's stated that he wasn't jailed because he's not a physical threat. I've learned recently that it's possible to be dangerous despite never actually committing physical harm against others.

4 hours ago, Reginald said:

I knew there was something off about the accusations against him. He literally had nothing to gain from staging a hate crime.  And, yes, the modern court of public opinion (Cancel Culture) is too hasty to reach conclusions

He wanted to smear Trump and Trump supporters, get a salary increase through his increased exposure, get offered more roles because of sad exposure and gain a massive outpouring of support from liberals. It was all win win in his mind. He was just arrogant enough to think he wouldn't get caught.

4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Part of me still believes he never orchestrated anything in the first place seeing as this is the Chicago PD. 

He admitted it. And then went back on it. A true manipulator at work. I know it's hard to believe someone might be lying when you previously thought good of them but there's some very convincing people out there and if we let ourselves be taken in by them, we become extremely vulnerable.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImTired
3 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

But I thought he did it because he didnt have enough money? :huh:

En_Sabah_Nur

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  I’m so happy for him!!!  Because they had my *future* husband F*CKED Up!  🤗❤️🤗

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
37 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I never thought he'd get the fully jail sentence but I never thought he'd be let off completely. Just goes to show that money can buy your freedom and how the police are afraid to dole out justice to certain people. I don't know how you can admit to a crime and then not get repercussions for it. It's very concerning that it's stated that he wasn't jailed because he's not a physical threat. I've learned recently that it's possible to be dangerous despite never actually committing physical harm against others.

He wanted to smear Trump and Trump supporters, get a salary increase through his increased exposure, get offered more roles because of sad exposure and gain a massive outpouring of support from liberals. It was all win win in his mind. He was just arrogant enough to think he wouldn't get caught.

He admitted it. And then went back on it. A true manipulator at work. I know it's hard to believe someone might be lying when you previously thought good of them but there's some very convincing people out there and if we let ourselves be taken in by them, we become extremely vulnerable.

But he NEVER admitted to it, that’s the thing!  He has ALWAYS maintained his innocence throughout this whole debacle!  💁🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W

StrawberryBlond
27 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

But he NEVER admitted to it, that’s the thing!  He has ALWAYS maintained his innocence throughout this whole debacle!  💁🏾‍♂️

But the men he hired admitted to it and then Jussie handed himself in. That happened, it was all reported on.

But honestly, even without that, you can see things are clearly off in his post-attack interview. He is smiling throughout, showing flashes of anger and never once coming across like a genuine assault victim. Here's a body language analysis of the case. He uses the techniques that trained interrogators use to determine truth and he has ample opportunities to point out what is blatantly lies. He brings up really good points about how Jussie uses his acting experience to good effect and how his job as an actor really shows in the lies he tells:

En_Sabah_Nur
13 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

But the men he hired admitted to it and then Jussie handed himself in. That happened, it was all reported on.

But honestly, even without that, you can see things are clearly off in his post-attack interview. He is smiling throughout, showing flashes of anger and never once coming across like a genuine assault victim. Here's a body language analysis of the case. He uses the techniques that trained interrogators use to determine truth and he has ample opportunities to point out what is blatantly lies. He brings up really good points about how Jussie uses his acting experience to good effect and how his job as an actor really shows in the lies he tells:

But NONE of those things will hold up in a court of law!  🤷🏾‍♂️  You can’t send someone to jail over body language...  

P.S. Of course he handed himself in. They issued a warrant for his arrest! 

Egypt. W

Morphine Prince

I am just as perplexed as everyone else. I’ve been thinking about this all day and all I have is more questions.

Someone is lying. At this point I don’t know who. 

There are SO MANY questions. 

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I am just as perplexed as everyone else. I’ve been thinking about this all day and all I have is more questions.

Someone is lying. At this point I don’t know who. 

There are SO MANY questions. 

Well if Trump can get off Scott free, then why not anyone else?!  🤷🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W

StrawberryBlond
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

But NONE of those things will hold up in a court of law!  🤷🏾‍♂️  You can’t send someone to jail over body language...  

But he admitted it, as did the men he hired! And the letter that was posted to him was admitted to be by him and that the attack happened because the letter didn't give him the attention he wanted and there was a cheque recovered that was made by Jussie to those two men! It's all there if you want to go on actual proof. And actually, body language experts go into interrogations to do exactly what is done in the video I gave you. These are the same techniques used by them to get to the truth. Because when you have nothing else to go on, all that remains is body language. And if you look closer at his story, you'll realise how much of it doesn't add up anyway. Why he needed to go to Subway on foot in the dead of winter at 2AM in downtown Chicago when he lived in an expensive penthouse apartment with room service is the first big suspicion. As was the fact that these men were wandering around with a noose and bleach, hoping to bump into Jussie that night and surprise, they did! And that he was beaten up but barely had a scratch on him. Coincidences abound.

Oriane

Wasn't there some footage proving that he orchestrated it, back when the accusation started ? Or maybe I'm confusing it for something else ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

En_Sabah_Nur
20 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

But he admitted it, as did the men he hired! And the letter that was posted to him was admitted to be by him and that the attack happened because the letter didn't give him the attention he wanted and there was a cheque recovered that was made by Jussie to those two men! It's all there if you want to go on actual proof. And actually, body language experts go into interrogations to do exactly what is done in the video I gave you. These are the same techniques used by them to get to the truth. Because when you have nothing else to go on, all that remains is body language. And if you look closer at his story, you'll realise how much of it doesn't add up anyway. Why he needed to go to Subway on foot in the dead of winter at 2AM in downtown Chicago when he lived in an expensive penthouse apartment with room service is the first big suspicion. As was the fact that these men were wandering around with a noose and bleach, hoping to bump into Jussie that night and surprise, they did! And that he was beaten up but barely had a scratch on him. Coincidences abound.

Some of your statements are very true & others not!  For the last time he DIDN’T admit to it. They have NOT proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he wrote/did that letter. As for the check, it was revealed that he wrote a check out to these 2 guys weeks beforehand to train him to make his body look better for an upcoming music video of his!  So no one knows for sure what reason the check was made out for now...  And Jussie said he had just gotten back in town from L.A. & there was no food in his apartment & so he decided to walk literally across the street to Subway to get some food. So knowing that, maybe he did not want room Service?! 💁🏾‍♂️

Egypt. W

ImTired
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I dunno. I've been mugged twice, and just the thought of literal strangers coming up and hitting me in the face is hilarious. It's so absurd. I laughed my ass off getting stitches in the ER.  I dont think you can judge reactions, cause everyone's different. :spin:

8 hours ago, andy232000 said:

His career is very much destroyed, with or without the charges anyway

This exactly. 

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Some of your statements are very true & others not!  For the last time he DIDN’T admit to it. They have NOT proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he wrote/did that letter. As for the check, it was revealed that he wrote a check out to these 2 guys weeks beforehand to train him to make his body look better for an upcoming music video of his!  So no one knows for sure what reason the check was made out for now...  And Jussie said he had just gotten back in town from L.A. & there was no food in his apartment & so he decided to walk literally across the street to Subway to get some food. So knowing that, maybe he did not want room Service?! 💁🏾‍♂️

I'm sure it was reported on that he admitted to it, which is why we found out it was all a hoax in the first place. Considering that the letter was composed of letters cut up from a newspaper (something that doesn't happen in real life) and the white powder it contained was crushed up Tylenol suggests it was a hoax. It's so typical of an actor to do that because he's used to the dramatic impact of a ransom letter, so to him, in real life, it's composed of cut up letters. In reality, real threatening letters aren't like that. The fact that it was discovered that the men on the CCTV were indeed these two black men that Jussie knew, yet Jussie said that they were white rednecks is the biggest proof that he's lying. To get beaten up by 2 people who you recently gave a cheque to is too much of a coincidence. and Subway was not across the street from him, I've seen the map. Near enough, but not across the street. Subway wasn't even across the street from Walgreens, like he said. By the sounds of things, he wanted the attack to take place in view of a specific CCTV camera, which is probably why he went to that place in particular. He deliberately pointed it out to police when they came round to interview him. The police chief said he believed he wanted it to have got the footage but was disappointed when he realised the camera inside was facing north so didn't pick it up. It's all so coincidental that it happened near a camera, in full view or not. When you're a celebrity, I don't think you'd want to brave subzero temperatures in a very dangerous part of Chicago in the early hours of morning, no matter how near the store is. I know I sure wouldn't. Rather, it's like Jussie was looking for a reason as to why he would be out alone at that time of night, so came up with a "late night munchies dash" story, which just isn't a standard thing for a celebrity to do, but he had to think of something.

27 minutes ago, ImTired said:

I dunno. I've been mugged twice, and just the thought of literal strangers coming up and hitting me in the face is hilarious. It's so absurd. I laughed my ass off getting stitches in the ER.  I dont think you can judge reactions, cause everyone's different. :spin:

Ok, but not everyone will be like you. Most victims of any type of crime will not smile when describing their story especially so soon after the event. Liars tend to smile when they're getting away with their lies. It's called duping delight, it's a real phenomenon and Jussie has it going on all through his interview. He smiles at the most inappropriate times.

pachinko
8 hours ago, swakby said:

Can't wait for the next Wendy Williams episode. 

Too bad she relapsed. 

Archived