šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Christian cause Enigma to happen?

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

I read somewhere that Christian Carino (Gaga's ex) orchestrated the Las Vegas deal so he could startĀ a family with her in a stable environment.Ā :awkney:Ā 

I just wish Gaga never did this Vegas residency because her global fans like me can't afford to see her and it's really unfair. I understand her physical conditions prevent her from touring all over, but she could do less dates and do stadiums easily (even more so now because ASIB made her culturallyĀ repeak).Ā 

Serial Chiller

Did Christian stab you or sth? I remember you making a thread celebrating her breakup lol.Ā 

GagaUnderYou

Gaga pretty much does what she wants so it was her decision. Bobby probably pulled it together, like how he proposed her for the Superbowl.Ā 

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Gaga pretty much does what she wants so it was her decision. Bobby probably pulled it together, like how he proposed her for the Superbowl.Ā 

Inb4 "did Christian propose to Gaga at the Super Bowl?"

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LaLa

Bobby said this when interviewed by Billboard in December:

ā€œWe end up Vegas every time sheā€™s on tour and you see the signs for different shows and Cirque productions and the possibilities start to bubble in your mind,ā€ Campbell says. ā€œWeā€™ve casually talked about it for years and had various companies saying, ā€˜When you guys are ready, weā€™d love to have a conversation.ā€™ā€

ā€œFor her, right now, itā€™s not necessarily what everyone expected she would do, but itā€™s what we wanted to do,ā€ Campbell adds. ā€œItā€™s not super-calculated or strategic as much as itā€™s the perfect storm of right time.ā€

I think that after cancelling JWT they thought they needed to do something different for awhile because of Gagaā€™s health, and this is what they came up with.

Nothing says stable environment to start a family likeĀ Ā 2 years carte blanche in VegasĀ :vegas:

LordEnigma

No. I mean maybe she thoughtĀ it would be good to settle down a bit since she wanted to start a family and a residency could help with that... but I highly doubt Christian was some control freak trying to manipulate and orchestrate her career.

We get it, you guys think heā€™s ugly and thatā€™s why everyone twists everything to make him seem like the bad guy. Not everyone has to be drop-dead gorgeousĀ :saladga:

River

No, Christianity has no connection to Enigma, I don't think the Pope went to Las Vegas and asked them to give Gaga a residency :smh:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Diamond heart99

No.

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

Archived