Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

LG6 was finished in 2018

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

DpHitch1992

So I know a lot of people think Gaga is probably still finishing up bits on the album but I wanna know how many people think the album was actually finished last year? 

I think it was done last year since we literally have had no signs or pics of her in a studio of any sort this year but had lots in 2018 ( I'm not talking about the ASIB related ones) 

I also wonder how it's been for boys noize/SOPHIE,blood pop etc probably knowing when things are going to kick off but not being able to say lots about it. It must be quite a exciting/nervous feeling knowing that this album has been talked about for a long time and will have a big part in there future career and not just Gagas. If it has been done for a while then I applaude them already for having to be so patient lol So What are your thoughts? 

Excited isn't the word for the era! 

I agree, I think it’s been done for awhile and now she’s just waiting for the right time to release it. 

RAMROD

giphy.gif

True fans know Gaga never stop making new songs or tweaking songs, or even shelved some songs because those songs is not the kind of sounds that she wanted to do anymore. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Joshie S

Yes, definitely.

I wouldn't use the word "done", as an artists work is never done.

However I believe that majority of the concept, music, and plans for the whole album were most likely completed last year, and now they are just waiting for the perfect time to roll it all out.

Also people need to stop forgetting that she has homes with recording studios in them.. she's always working on new music. It's clear though that she knew what she wanted to say with the next album a long time ago.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

monketsharona

I do think the album is mostly done, probably only few last minutes changes like always

She made that V Magazine photoshoot last summer so she probably had in mind what is coming next 

I'd like to think it's finished, but maybe she's still recording/mixing something in the studio that's in her house, so maybe that's why we're not seeing her leaving studios? IDK. But one thing's for sure, she should drop the lead while there's still buzz around her. 

And the theory about her surprise release on her Bday, ugh, it would be magnificent. Just imagine headlines: 'Gaga was pregnant with her new album, she finally gave birth to it'. It would be funny and iconic TBH. :vegas:

Like what you Sea?

GagaUnderYou

I don't think Gaga is ever completely "done" with her albums, she's a perfectionist. The little we saw behind the scenes with the creation of BTW on Gagavision, ARTPOP on social media, and even Joanne with FF2 she was always meeting a deadline and always stressing major. ARTPOP was still being heavily worked on during the iTunes festival, and look how those songs turned out. Venus was even created after the fact. I do think some tracks are done for the most part at least 5-6 by now with Bloodpop & BoyzNoize. Hoping for at least a lead single for this year, SUMMER 2019 song!! They probably didn't expect the reaction from Shallow/ASIB to take off like it did, and the single got pushed back. I wish she did more and tease us like she did with ARTPOP even though not all her plans come to fruition. 

ImTired
2 hours ago, DumDumDardiDa92 said:

So I know a lot of people think Gaga is probably still finishing up bits on the album but I wanna know how many people think the album was actually finished last year? 

I think it was done last year since we literally have had no signs or pics of her in a studio of any sort this year but had lots in 2018 ( I'm not talking about the ASIB related ones) 

I also wonder how it's been for boys noize/SOPHIE,blood pop etc probably knowing when things are going to kick off but not being able to say lots about it. It must be quite a exciting/nervous feeling knowing that this album has been talked about for a long time and will have a big part in there future career and not just Gagas. If it has been done for a while then I applaude them already for having to be so patient lol So What are your thoughts? 

Excited isn't the word for the era! 

I can imagine, in a song writing environment for ASIB, that she must have gotten a lot of song ideas that she kept for herself.  It's not too big a stretch to think that she could have put together an album during ASIB recordings. It's not anything she's talked about though AFAIK. :oops:

Archived