• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

" but this song is already annoying and getting old. Sorry not sorry"

Yes, this is what fans say to their idols :sharon: 

Leave her ... she drinks 

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Overplayed? Its bearly getting radio play here in the US. I find it kind of funny that when we finally have a WW hit again, fans complain about it being overplayed and annoying, when all of us were desperate for one since the Joanne era. :fail:

It's #12 on Radio Songs, so how can it "barely be getting radio play in the US"? :triggered:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, jaXXXon said:

It's #12 on Radio Songs, so how can it "barely be getting radio play in the US" :triggered:

For a song that hit #1, its bearly getting any airplay compared to Without Me or 7 Rings. KIIS bearly started playing it 2 days ago.

Debithius
1 minute ago, jaXXXon said:

It's #12 on Radio Songs, so how can it "barely be getting radio play in the US"? :triggered:

Cause it just took off lol.

Gaga getting a country rock ballad hit to the top of the charts and forcing radio to play it? Legend tingz. :firega:

I'm still here. :ohwell: 

You'll have to try harder to get rid of me. :queenga:

Since y'all confusion, seems like I have to explain: they're playing the song on TV and radio in my country few times a day, which is why I find it annoying nowadays. I got to the point I have to roll my eyes when I see it on TV. 

And let me remind y'all, I'm happy for her success and I love seeing Gaga everywhere because I've missed those days and now it's finally here. And it could also be the reason of my 'hatred' (EVRN THOUGH I DO NOT HATE THE SONG) because I can't connect to the OST overall because it's Ally and not Gaga. It's not Gaga's story. Anyway, SLAY THOSE CHARTS GAGA! :kiss:

Like what you Sea?

jaXXXon
50 minutes ago, nikola said:

So, do you guys think she will delay lg6 and lead single if shallow keeps rising like this?

I think it's stupid to delay it. When is she going to release it? When Adele drops a single? When Taylor does? When Rihanna does? Maybe she could outperform all of them who knows but it's better to release it sooner rather than later.

pachinko

Ita funny how all of the little monster non-favorite  songs are the ones that achieve commercial stardom. :icega:

jaXXXon
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

For a song that hit #1, its bearly getting any airplay compared to Without Me or 7 Rings. KIIS bearly started playing it 2 days ago.

It's still the 12th most heard song on US radio and it keeps rising. A song doesn't have to be #1 on radio in order to be considered a radio hit. It could potentially go top 10 soon, is that not enough? 

5 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Ita funny how all of the little monster non-favorite  songs are the ones that achieve commercial stardom. :icega:

I'd this aimed at me? :messga:

Like what you Sea?

jaXXXon
5 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Was PI well-liked by this fanbase? :huntyga:

FalsePromise

I'm really speechless what this song achieved. If any LG6 songs manages half of this success I'll be happy :D It can't top it, that's for sure. 

She really has a chance here coming from an era so successful as ASIB. I'll pray for good music and good music videos. Lord have mercy on us! 

Grigio Guy

Are y’all ready for Shallow (Andrelli Remix)?? Ladies, glue your orange wigs down because this is going to be an era that never dies! :vegas:

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived