đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson's racist rant resurfaces

Melech

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
6 minutes ago, David Ward said:

B. His wife? Okay, you're beyond delusional if you thought any of his marriages were real. There's no point in engaging with you in this topic any further because you're too far gone. 

You guys never give up wanting to be wrong again and again.

How can you be antisemitic and yet want to have Jewish blood in your children. Stop with the nonsense. This is ****ing aggravating lol

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Ward
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

You guys never give up wanting to be wrong again and again.

How can you be antisemitic and yet have Jewish blood in your children. Stop with the nonsense. This is ****ing aggravating lol

I never said MJ hated jews with a passion like Hitler or something :toofunny:

But if he was indeed talking about his lenders like you (or someone mentioned earlier) then he was still being offensive and generalizing Jews in such an ignorant way. He shouldn't relate to Jews being persecuted. It's cringey and offensive.

Melech
50 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Girl you totally misunderstood those lyrics. “Jew me” and “k*ke me” were used as “call me a jew, call me a k*ke, call me whatever you want but I’m still a good man” it’s the whole meaning of the song. Just listen to it. It’s meant in a way that people can bully you and do whatever they want to you but they can’t stop you and you are still a good man. 

I won’t be defending that recording because if it exists then it’s true and it’s awful to say. 

K*ke is still a slur and shouldn’t be used. Especially by a non-Jew 

44 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

While the statement is bad, the circumstances surrounding it are unclear.

It appears that the rant was about his lenders?

And for those who don't know, MJ had painkiller addiction, source CNN:

"While the doctor said "nothing implied" that Jackson was abusing painkillers, there was one incident during house call in 2002 that caused him to suspect Jackson might be getting additional shots of the powerful opioid Demerol from another doctor. He noticed "a little blood spot" on Jackson's T-shirt after he gave him a shot, he said."

Hallucinations, confusion and change of mood are common side-effects of such opiods. 

To say that MJ was antisemite is completely false as documented in this article, he even had Rabbi friends:

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/michael-jackson-and-the-jews-1.10160

So to me, this sounds more like  rant that he did about his lenders when he was probably suffering from the side-effects of such opioids, which create the effect of hallucination, imagining things that are not true, such as people conspiring against you etc.. and who would go on a rant in a voicemail? That goes to show that he wasn't "sober" when he was doing it.

And for the "jew me, sue me" part it's ****ing ridiculous. He was using "jew me" as in "persecute me". It was definitely not antisemitic. 

So yes, when you take such things out of their context, they'll look bad on the face of it. So, don't be simple-minded and look at the surrounding circumstances of such things.

What he said was antisemitic. Nothing to defend there. “The Jews do it on purpose” says enough. 

The fact that you call people who don’t share your point of view simple minded doesn’t want me to engage in any further discussion with you. 

Chickens in Malibu
3 minutes ago, David Ward said:

I never said MJ hated jews with a passion like Hitler or something :toofunny:

But if he was indeed talking about his lenders like you (or someone mentioned earlier) then he was still being offensive and generalizing Jews in such an ignorant way. He shouldn't relate to Jews being persecuted. It's cringey and offensive.

Okay. No one denies that the statement is bad.

But you do realize he was addicted to painkillers right. What makes you certain that this did not happen under the influence of the side-effects of such opioids which include hallucinations (imaging things that are not true, such as your lenders conspiring against you), confusion, change of mood etc...

If you said something stupid, while you're under the effect of drugs, should we hold you accountable forever as if that's the real you, in spite of your past actions showing that you are not that type of bigot?

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, Melech said:

What he said was antisemitic. Nothing to defend there. “The Jews do it on purpose” says enough. 

The fact that you call people who don’t share your point of view simple minded doesn’t want me to engage in any further discussion with you. 

I'm not going to repeat myself again. You guys don't read.

Read again my previous post.

Jill
1 hour ago, Melech said:

Yeah, but they gut backlash for it and it was changed. The word k*ke , which was also used in the lyrics, is like the N-Word, just for Jews.

:messga:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

David Ward
4 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Okay. No one denies that the statement is bad.

But you do realize he was addicted to painkillers right. What makes you certain that this did not happen under the influence of the side-effects of such opioids which include hallucinations (imaging things that are not true, such as your lenders conspiring against you), confusion, change of mood etc...

If you said something stupid, while you're under the effect of drugs. Should we hold you accountable forever, in spite of your past actions showing that you are not that type of bigot?

Of course, I do take that into consideration. My mom was an alcoholic and became addicted to painkillers when stealing from my grandmother's medications. I know all about that behavior. My mom did many crazy things, but it never made her a bigot. Bigotry is not a side effect from opioids. 

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Melech said:

K*ke is still a slur and shouldn’t be used. Especially by a non-Jew 

It was long time ago and it was not as big of a deal back then and he changed it. Yes it shouldn’t be used BUT it was not used in a offensive or disrespectful way. So honestly I don’t see what all the fuss is about that song that is literally promoting kindness and world peace. I don’t see the need to make this thread and call him a hater when you just got the explanation why he used those lyrics. He changed it so you or any other person wouldn’t feel offended. So what’s the problem? 

Chickens in Malibu
4 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Of course, I do take that into consideration. By mom was an alcoholic and  and became addicted to painkillers when stealing from my grandmother. I know all about that behavior. My mom did many crazy things, but it never made her a bigot. Bigotry is not a side effect from opioids. 

Such a simplistic argument. Bigotry is not a side effect yet stealing is? Hmm... Makes me think. Where does it say that stealing is a side effect of opioids? Oh wait it doesn't. It simply states that you may become irrational as a side effect, which can be in the form of "stealing" or "saying bigoted things", or many other things.

Stop cherry-picking. I know that kind of argumentation can work online. But you can't be taken seriously in the professional world with this type of fallacious argumentation.

Melech
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It was ling time ago and it was not as big of a deal back then and he changed it. Yes it shouldn’t be used BUT it was not used in a offensive or disrespectful way. So honestly I don’t see what all the fuss is about that song that is literally promoting kindness and world peace. I don’t see the need to make this thread and call him a hater when you just got the explanation why he used those lyrics. He changed it so you or any other person wouldn’t feel offended. So what’s the problem? 

The song lyrics are a minor part of the article in the OP. That’s not the reason why the thread was created. 

Anyway, you would be okay if Gaga used the N-word in Born this way since Born this way is a song of the tolerance? 

A Hybrid
14 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Sue me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, k--- me (the only reason I'm censoring it here, because some mod may deem it offensive even though it's used in media reports and articles as is, including TV)
Don't you black or white me

How is this stereotyping? He is likening his perseverance to that of the jews (in other words, being inspired by them). When you couple that with the fact, that he even asked to be given the honor to visit the Holocaust exhibit before its opening in 1993 (around the same time when he was writing the song), it doesn't look to me that he's an antisemitic person, especially when he married a jewish woman.

So read and form an opinion for yourself. Stop absorbing whatever people throw at you.

I said he’s stereotyping in the rest of the interview :ladyhaha: 

22 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Read the rest of the transcript, he’s stereotyping and insulting jewish people. At this point it’s not possible to interpret the lyrics in a positive way.

Are you a third grader or something? Forgot how to read :ladyhaha: At this point I’m trying to just assume that you’re joking, otherwise this is sad.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Melech said:

The song lyrics are a minor part of the article in the OP. That’s not the reason why the thread was created. 

Anyway, you would be okay if Gaga used the N-word in Born this way since Born this way is a song of the tolerance? 

You realize that the word "arab" is considered a slur? Yet most people don't know. The same thing with the word MJ used.

No matter how hard you guys try to make it sound like the N-word. It isn't. If it was, it wouldn't be displayed on TV. Want proof of the word being used on TV?

Biggest Fan
36 minutes ago, Epione said:

Screen-Shot-2016-11-08-at-10.34.16.png

I believe this is a public announcement he made when his invincible album was out and Sony and Tommy M. we’re against him not promoting basically trashing the album in every way possible, although it was #1 in several countries…. 

he stated how his big companies take advantage of the artist. And every legend that’s has ever existed ends up bankrupt because of this companies , Are they owned by jews ???? 

Is this really a conspiracy or is the truth?

🤖

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I said he’s stereotyping in the rest of the interview :ladyhaha: 

Are you a third grader or something? Forgot how to read :ladyhaha: At this point I’m trying to just assume that you’re joking, otherwise this is sad.

I've already addressed that point in my first post.

You see. You lecture others on reading, yet you don't read yourself. Perhaps, before responding to me, you should've read my post where I already addressed what he said in the transcript, which was 8 years after the song was released, and unrelated to the song? So not sure what it has to do with the lyrics of that song anyway.

Phoebe Buffay

these michael jackson defenders are really trying IT. give it up deelishis you look stupid.

giphy.gif

Archived