Michael Jackson's racist rant resurfaces

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Ward
4 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Can't wait to see Michael's Lawyer to come up in here to defend his integrity.

giphy.gif

He's on a retainer with MJ's estate. He gets paid to do these interviews and do damage control for the Jackson family. I won't be surprised if he does continue to defend MJ at different media outlets. 

Well another crack in the veneer of the childlike/Saintlike image the mass media and Jackson machine shoved down our throats. 

Chickens in Malibu
11 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Jew obviously isn't, duh. But k**e is.

Try harder.

Okay. If "k*ke" me is the same as the N-word. How come then one can be heard on TV/News report and the other doesn't? Again. False-anology.

You're just repeating the media's nonsense. They show the whole word on TV uncensored and claim it's such a bad word lol. He was talking about himself, jew me sue me. It's a metaphor of "do what you want with me, abuse me, but I'll prevail". And I don't know that being inspired by jewish survival of persecution over centuries is now anti-semitic?

myluis617
3 minutes ago, David Ward said:

He's on a retainer with MJ's estate. He gets paid to do these interviews and do damage control for the Jackson family. I won't be surprised if he does continue to defend MJ at different media outlets. 

I'm talking about a Stan who is on this site who says their in law school.

BuyMeEggs

Ok but why is all this negative press coming out about him 10 years after he’s dead? You have to ask yourself, who is benefitting from this and what is to be gained from writing articles about what a dead person said in 2005? Radio stations will stop playing his music, people will throw away his cds, but what is all of this for? Something smells

David Ward
3 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Okay. If "k*ke" me is the same as the N-word. How come then one can be heard on TV/News report and the other doesn't? Again. False-anology.

You're just repeating the media's nonsense. They show the whole word on TV uncensored and claim it's such a bad word lol. He was talking about himself, jew me sue me. It's a metaphor of "do what you want with me, abuse me, but I'll prevail". And I don't know that being inspired by jewish survival of persecution over decades is now anti-semitic?

Exactly as offensive, and it would have been used by the same class of racist. The only difference is that there's no “acceptable” in-group use of the word, so the k-word seemed more dead and buried than the the n-word.

However, since someone started pandering to white nationalist racists despite having a Jewish daughter, the k-word has made a mysterious comeback.

These words and attitudes are like vampires. You can't fully kill them, you can only stake them for awhile.

As a Gaga fan, you shouldn't promote such bigotry.

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

You're just repeating the media's nonsense. They show the whole word on TV uncensored and claim it's such a bad word lol. He was talking about himself, jew me sue me. It's a metaphor of "do what you want with me, abuse me, but I'll prevail". And I don't know that being inspired by jewish survival of persecution over centuries is now anti-semitic?

The media’s nonsense is not learning fast enough, which is why k*ke is still being used. One is not worse than the other, they’re both equally bad to use as an insult.

Read the rest of the transcript, he’s stereotyping and insulting jewish people. At this point it’s not possible to interpret the lyrics in a positive way.

No family’s safe when I sashay

David Ward
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

The media’s nonsense is not learning fast enough, which is why k*ke is still being used. One is not worse than the other, they’re both equally bad to use as an insult.

Read the rest of the transcript, he’s stereotyping and insulting jewish people. At this point it’s not possible to interpret the lyrics in a positive way.

the office thank you GIF

Chickens in Malibu
5 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Exactly as offensive, and it would have been used by the same class of racist. The only difference is that there's no “acceptable” in-group use of the word, so the k-word seemed more dead and buried than the the n-word.

However, since someone started pandering to white nationalist racists despite having a Jewish daughter, the k-word has made a mysterious comeback.

These words and attitudes are like vampires. You can't fully kill them, you can only stake them for awhile.

As a Gaga fan, you shouldn't promote such bigotry.

Michael Jackson pandered to white nationalists lol? The guy is black.

Also his wife was jewish, and so are his children reportedly (they never confirmed their faith publicly though).

So yeah. Not even worth continuing this moot argument with you. As shown in the article I posted earlier here, he even asked to be given the honor of visiting the Holocaust exhibit of the Museum of Tolerance, one week before its opening. That was in 1993. At the same time, he writes an antisemitic song?

Yeah right. 

David Ward
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

Michael Jackson pandered to white nationalists lol? The guy is black.

Also his wife was jewish, and so are his children reportedly (they never confirmed their faith publicly though).

A. I was using that as an anecdote, not comparing MJ to white nationalists. 

B. His wife? Okay, you're beyond delusional if you thought any of his marriages were real. There's no point in engaging with you in this topic any further because you're too far gone. 

McYves

Besides the OTHER controversy (which is totally serious), this is just unnecesary. Nothing new, product of its time, the song is really old and he's dead, for God's sake. 

I totally can imagine this same controversy within 23 years Gaga being called "racist" for using the word "chola" instead of Latino (o algo así) in Born This Way. History repeats itself.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

10 minutes ago, BuyMeEggs said:

Ok but why is all this negative press coming out about him 10 years after he’s dead? You have to ask yourself, who is benefitting from this and what is to be gained from writing articles about what a dead person said in 2005? Radio stations will stop playing his music, people will throw away his cds, but what is all of this for? Something smells

But half of the negative press is coming from Michael’s own questionable behavior. 

Chickens in Malibu
3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Sue me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, k--- me (the only reason I'm censoring it here, because some mod may deem it offensive even though it's used in media reports and articles as is, including TV)
Don't you black or white me

How is this stereotyping? He is likening his perseverance to that of the jews (in other words, being inspired by them). When you couple that with the fact, that he even asked to be given the honor to visit the Holocaust exhibit before its opening in 1993 (around the same time when he was writing the song), it doesn't look to me that he's an antisemitic person, especially when he married a jewish woman.

So read and form an opinion for yourself. Stop absorbing whatever people throw at you.

Archived