Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's new single coming in May.

nikola

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
MaybeKermit
On 3/26/2019 at 1:07 AM, lovedillon said:

Lmfao Madonna just filmed a music video for her lead single & had a bunch of drag queens in it including Monet Exchange but when Monet showed up she wasn’t paid or even featured in the video so I was asking if the song this thread is about is the same as the one for this video she filmed 😂

What? Did that really happen??? Hahaha I mean, I know Monet was apparently filming the video... but why was she there then?

FfFfFfFF
On 3/25/2019 at 5:30 PM, ArtyRoberto said:

I thought the lead single was called Magic, she keeps putting #Magic on all her instagram posts.

It could be the album name.

Musicisfreedom

I think it may be out later this month but May is likely as well. Either way it's coming soon... And not the Madonna "soon" that means a whole year :poot:

Bitch I'm Madonna

beaublue
2 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I think it may be out later this month but May is likely as well. Either way it's coming soon... And not the Madonna "soon" that means a whole year :poot:

The “Madonna soon”? Lmao the whole “soon” meme came from Gaga always saying soon, not Madonna...

likeitrough
On 3/26/2019 at 1:57 AM, lovedillon said:

Lmao is this supposed to be the one where she made Monet Exchange stand in the back of the crowd?

hey mam  she left a payed touring gig for that unpaid background extra role. 

1 0 0 % worth it. :sis:

Yxcvbnm

I was in Sintra last summer, and it was one of the best things I saw. 

Can't wait her comeback. 

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, lovedillon said:

The “Madonna soon”? Lmao the whole “soon” meme came from Gaga always saying soon, not Madonna...

Um girl.... Don't start with me. "Soon" is a joke in nearly every fan base :saladga: imagine feeling the need to reply to me over that... :ladyhaha:

Bitch I'm Madonna

beaublue
4 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Um girl.... Don't start with me. "Soon" is a joke in nearly every fan base :saladga: imagine feeling the need to reply to me over that... :ladyhaha:

Except it started with Gaga, not “Madonna” like you’ve implied lmao it’s ok though, it’s normal for fans of Madonna to steal things & then criticize others lmao

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Except it started with Gaga, not “Madonna” like you’ve implied lmao it’s ok though, it’s normal for fans of Madonna to steal things & then criticize others lmao

Um it started with Gaga? Really? :saladga: this has been a joke in various fanbases probably before Gaga started out. I never claimed it started with Madonna... I can't believe you are taking this so seriously omg.

Bitch I'm Madonna

shoful
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Um it started with Gaga? Really? :saladga: this has been a joke in various fanbases probably before Gaga started out. I never claimed it started with Madonna... I can't believe you are taking this so seriously omg.

Yeah you literally said nothing wrong :saladga:

But yeah Madonna has been teasing with soon for over a year and MY BODY IS READY 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived