💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's new single coming in May.

nikola

Featured Posts

nikola

This is just a rumor for now.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Queen Bitch

First Beautiful Game, then Batuka, then Love Hard, now Indian Summer. I'm not trusting any of these rumours 

beaublue

Lmao is this supposed to be the one where she made Monet Exchange stand in the back of the crowd?

iAstroLeo

News here is reporting that she wanted to enter the palace by horse and that they refused her request:rip: 

PlanetChromatica

I thought the lead single was called Magic, she keeps putting #Magic on all her instagram posts.

We've been knew about that she'll release new single in May like few weeks ago?!, you're so fast.

Maybe she will perform "Indian Summer" on Eurovision.

7 minutes ago, Bio said:

Is she releasing a visual album? Because she’s been filming for a few months now.

She films a ton of sh*t for tours usually. I remember reading rumors or news about supposed videos that ended up being tour only. Maybe they do some at the same time when they're on location? 

I'm just excited for more music, as she's an artist from the 80's, I would LOVE an 80's hit sounding song! :firega:

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

Lmao is this supposed to be the one where she made Monet Exchange stand in the back of the crowd?

lmao what 

beaublue
7 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

lmao what 

Lmfao Madonna just filmed a music video for her lead single & had a bunch of drag queens in it including Monet Exchange but when Monet showed up she wasn’t paid or even featured in the video so I was asking if the song this thread is about is the same as the one for this video she filmed 😂

Jose P

So we have Gaga, Madonna and supposedly Beyoncé and Rihanna this year. 2019 will truly kill the gays.

happy jennifer aniston GIF

Economy

Sintra Portugal is a beautiful historic place planning to go there this summer if time allows!

@iAstroLeo Portuguese promo :firega:

Archived