💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

G A G A (LG6 Album Teaser) [Fanmade]

SexxxDreamz

Featured Posts

SexxxDreamz

So i stayed up till 7 A.M Last night working on this.:cryga: I hope you guys like it and let me know what you think! I REALLY hope we get similar visuals to this for LG6:vegas:

SexxxDreamz
Just now, M Monstre said:

It's cool, but why is this a rumor?? :laughga:

Thanks!! Ig cuz it's like the 'Rumored' visuals fans have in mind rn? I didn't know what to tag it with :derpga:

Catnikko

It's not a rumour, or at least put "fanmade" at the beginning of the title or something :air: 

Actual patient

gumzy3000

This is nice but can people stop using the “rumour” tag for everything? :reductive:

trolly troll troll

29 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

Thanks!! Ig cuz it's like the 'Rumored' visuals fans have in mind rn? I didn't know what to tag it with :derpga:

There’s a Fan Art forum where you can tag ‘Digital Art’

OT: This is amazing :chica: I love the vibe and the way you used previous interludes :chica:

ImTired

For this to be a true rumor thread, you'd need a smoking Kia outside an Italian restaurant... :trollga:

SexxxDreamz
4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

There’s a Fan Art forum where you can tag ‘Digital Art’

OT: This is amazing :chica: I love the vibe and the way you used previous interludes :chica:

Thanks! I didn’t know where I was supposed to post this but now I know for future projects!😁❤️

Kimmo

Like thank you and all is very pretty and unique... but ... I mean... fan made and rumor? How? And why? 

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

SexxxDreamz
12 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Like thank you and all is very pretty and unique... but ... I mean... fan made and rumor? How? And why? 

giphy.gif

I didn’t know where to post this, I thought here it’d be fine cuz these are the rumoured visuals so...Sorry ;-;

Archived