💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Dumbo (Tim Burton)

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Villanelle

I'm so excited to see it! It's out on Friday. It looks so beautiful and of course, quite emotional!

As a side note, does anyone know why Aurora's version of 'Baby Mine' (from the trailer) isn't part of the film or it's soundtrack? It's now replaced with Arcade Fire's version..

River

My husband cried at the trailer so we are scared to go because we don't want a scene, especially after he cried in Beauty and the Beast when Chip said "mother!!" when they became real:air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Damon

I'm SO EXCITED for this, can't wait to watch the pink elephant's scene in 3D:giveup:

2 minutes ago, River said:

My husband cried at the trailer so we are scared to go because we don't want a scene, especially after he cried in Beauty and the Beast when Chip said "mother!!" when they became real:air:

i can't laughing GIF by Wendy Williams

... and now i just sit in silence.

JazzGa

Aww, Dumbo was my first movie I ever loved when I was about 3 or 4 years old. It had a big impact on my life. I think it sparked my compassion for animals and desire to befriend and protect big animals too, not just the cute little pets. Maybe this is why I was a weird horse girl this whole time! :saladga: Ugh I just had a psychological breakthrough you guys brb calling my therapist 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Villanelle
5 minutes ago, River said:

Omg don't. I still cry when all the objects stop working and Mrs Potts can't find Chip!

JazzGa

Omg there are so many adult ass men crying in the YouTube comments! Oscar Winner Dumbo comin up next year yall!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Villanelle
4 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Omg there are so many adult ass men crying in the YouTube comments! Oscar Winner Dumbo comin up next year yall!

Good lol and I will cry too (I saw the trailer in the cinema and got tears).

I really think that this might be the live action (of 2019) to surpass the other two coming up: Aladdin and The Lion King.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited for them all, but something seems really jarring about live action animals being able to talk (The Lion King) and I wasn't sold on The Jungle Book (which uses the same format) either. But we'll see..

Me omw to buy a ticket just to watch Colin Farrell for two hours

tumblr_phiztfiMhp1s6rsy2_400.gif

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

River
16 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

I'm SO EXCITED for this, can't wait to watch the pink elephant's scene in 3D:giveup:

i can't laughing GIF by Wendy Williams

My reaction exactly when I see him cry in cartoons lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

I will see it on Wednesday. I hope it is bring justice to the toons.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

FentyGa

ooh I'm hyped, imma see it. I've watched the original once, but it kinda bored me. I love Disney, but the pre-80s films tend to be boring. Like, snow white has a full scene of animals washing clothes. Nowadays, films have more plot and have less of those random scenes that I'm sure entertained in the 30s-50s.
That said, I love Tim Burton and I think this'll be good.

Villanelle

The original is 65 minutes long, this live action version is nearly 2 hours.

Having said that, the original is the shortest Disney film to date (of the animated features) and was (by other comparisons) the cheapest made.

Archived