Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy Perry is not more talented than Britney Spears

mzncb

Featured Posts

FentyGa
45 minutes ago, swakby said:

Strictly lyrically, Taylor is better than pretty much any pop girl right now. 

Honestly? Yeah. She's pretty much a poet with a guitar.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 hour ago, swakby said:

Vocally and lyrically, Taylor can devour them both. Strictly lyrically, Taylor is better than pretty much any pop girl right now. 

Taylor is amazing but I don't think she can threaten Gaga at all, in terms of lyricism.

Like she hasn't really explored different themes in her discography, almost every single album has the central theme of falling in love and losing a lover.

Vocally, Taylor is on the lower end. She does have awesome stage production value, but she really struggles with her low notes, it almost seems like she goes so low she loses control.

It's actually a pity, she's a great musician but in terms of performing, she really pales even in comparison with Katy Perry and Rihanna. Live the energy brought forth by both Katy and Rihanna are far more wilder and bigger than Taylor Swift.

TropicOfCANCER

Katy is absolutely more talented, but none of these girls (Britney, Taylor, Katy) can sing so it doesn’t matter.

But Britney is the worst of the worst, possibly of all time (pop wise) 

Oriane

I like neither but yes, at least writing your own songs and singing live (not always well but still somewhat good) makes you more talented/

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Gagaplayer315

A girl whose main thing is Lip syncing should not be in a discussion about talent 

amanda seales tea GIF by iOne Digital

giskardsb

I don’t know why this thread was deemed necessary but using overproduced modern pop with tons of vocal processing is not a way to prove “talent”.  Dozens of pop stars du jour could have done those songs. 

4 hours ago, Popo said:

britney is definitely better at not making jokes about mental illness

Now look where Katy is

Crystalline
4 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

Performing 

Britney > Katy>>>> Taylor 

More like Taylor >>> Katy >>> Britney in 2019 :rip: Taylor can captivate a crowd of 60k people with her just guitar because she sings songs she wrote and has a connection to, as well as having then best production value of any of these. 

And it’s not really debatable seeing as critics have her tour rave reviews + everyone who goes to her concerts raves and even just people watching on Netflix who hated her were shook.

But more OT:

Taylor>>>Katy>>Britney overall in terms of talent 

Taylor wins at songwriting, performing, and overall talent. She writes music all by herself, is a good performer, can play 4+ instruments and also co-produce. Katy wins at singing, probably, though she’s not much better than Taylor. Britney could’ve been decent had her team not forced that baby voice tho :rip: 

Married the Night

Disagree. Katy is more talented. Maybe not a better artist, but more talented by far. No question.  

Smother Em Eh

How about we not go down this route? :interestinga:

They are both talented in their own ways and Britney is a forever pop legend! 

Also for those of you saying Taylor is better then Katy is....

One thing Katy does have over Taylor is her unique tone. When a Katy song comes on, you know it’s her. Taylor sounds like every other white girl singer. Just saying! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

In fact Britney's stab at urban/r&b songs dates back to teen pop:

and boys, Among others.,:

Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and Debbie Gibson? 

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH.

3 hours ago, swakby said:

Vocally and lyrically, Taylor can devour them both. Strictly lyrically, Taylor is better than pretty much any pop girl right now. 

Taylor really isn’t much better than Katy vocally.

Archived