Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Gaga Is Filming In NYC (Fake)

Gam

Featured Posts

Dutch

Skeleton make-up would be reductive tho. She never copies herself. I only could imagine her doing her iconic makeup looks again for her upcoming makeup line commercial.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon
7 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

It's suspicious that the camera crew would confirm to random people that she is filming a mv never mind even allowing randoms to come up to the set while they are still there. It might just be a commercial or for something that will never see the light of day à la JWT filming. Don't get too hyped. The location seems to be giving MR and EOG vibes anyways and those videos are...:derpga:

Some of you guys though... 

First she announced a new album, then she changed her profile pic on every site and on streaming services to a cryptic photo and now she's caught filming something and some of you still think it's not LG6 related.

I.JUST.CAN'T. :saladga:

Just now, jaXXXon said:

First she announced a new album, then she changed her profile pic on every site and on streaming services to a cryptic photo and now she's caught filming something and some of you still think it's not LG6 related.

I.JUST.CAN'T:saladga:

It’s not that they don’t think it’s LG6 related. We don’t know if it was actually Gaga 

loathereality
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Skeleton make-up would be reductive tho. She never copies herself. I only could imagine her doing her iconic makeup looks again for her upcoming makeup line commercial.

i think to gain some spotlight that girl said skeleton cuz she remembers that

i dont think there are skeletal men

AntonTurnItUp
5 minutes ago, oliverson18 said:

HEAR THE BASS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ****

I think it's a car approaching down the street

jaXXXon
Just now, darkpaw said:

It’s not that they don’t think it’s LG6 related. We don’t know if it was actually Gaga 

Well, sooner or later you'll have to believe someone, especially during this time when we KNOW something's up following the "G A G A" pic and the "pregnancy" announcement.

jprince99x
Just now, Ikonik said:

I think it's a car approaching in the street

Wow she really is getting deep into sound design. 

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

1 minute ago, jaXXXon said:

Well, sooner or later you'll have to believe someone, especially during this time when we KNOW something's up following the "G A G A" pic and the "pregnancy" announcement.

I do believe that the pic is LG6 related. I don’t doubt any of that. But I’m not sure I believe this MV story.

Dutch
3 minutes ago, loathereality said:

i think to gain some spotlight that girl said skeleton cuz she remembers that

i dont think there are skeletal men

This is just another made up story. Remember that guy saying Gaga was filming a music video on a airport with those cars during the Joanne era? Fake af.

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I.JUST.CAN'T:saladga:

She also announced LG5 back in August 2015 and Joanne came out over a year later. She also was seen AND told us that she was filming the JWT and nothing came from it. Also, the changing of her profile pic could mean anything. It's not the first time she's posted pics that have led to nothing. 

I'm not saying it isn't related to LG6, i'm just saying not to get too hyped. In case you forgot, this girl scraps and delays entire projects and nobody can every be sure what is related to what and if it will come through. 

Debithius
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Her MTN/TEOG 2.0 is coming for LG6. 

MarriedPoisedCony-size_restricted.giftumblr_noyd9xPFgu1r33g5yo1_500.gif

edit: someone posted this too but its fake :ladyhaha:

53331073_396433487806410_438992322265269

Lol that is Sex Metal Barbie by my favorite heavy metal group In this Moment. The singer is usually said to be Gaga of the genre.

loathereality
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

This is just another made up story. Remember that guy saying Gaga was filming a music video on a airport with those cars during the Joanne era? Fake af.

or scrapped af :ladyhaha:

Archived