šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

rumor

Gaga Is Filming In NYC (Fake)

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Filming in the streets of NYC right outside a damn ravioli company... it was too perfect to be true

So how jazzed is PetShopBoysDaily right now

āš”šŸ²

jprince99x

You know what, it makes perfect sense for it to be Gaga. Of course they would tell who is being filmed toĀ an employee of the restaurant which they are blocking with their film set. The crew wouldnā€™t reveal to passerby what it was actually for. Just because no one saw ā€œgagaā€™s crewā€ does not mean that this isnā€™t her.

Letā€™s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

ImTired
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Skeleton make-upĀ would be reductive tho. She never copies herself. I only could imagine her doing herĀ iconic makeupĀ looks again for her upcomingĀ makeup line commercial.

Make up line?

the exorcist horror GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Regina George
38 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Yeah that's not Gaga. Gaga doesn't need someone to tell her 'Your head back to the seat. Your head back to the seat'Ā :triggered:

:saladga: I hope youā€™re joking.Ā 

Regina George

Also we should trust fans. They are not here to lie to us. They are real people and they literally have no reason to lie. It was said to be Gaga and it was said to many people so even if they lied itā€™s notĀ fans fault. Donā€™t attack them orĀ call them liars. Also let me remind you all that back in 2016 few days before PI announcement IĀ made thread about fans claiming they saw Gaga at NYC radio stations - no one believed them and it turned out to be true.Ā 

arthurhmangum

What would a pre-era be without little monsters getting hyped over nothing?Ā :icega:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Luna Lovegood
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Also we should trust fans. They are not here to lie to us. They are real people and they literally have no reason to lie. It was said to be Gaga and it was said to many people so even if they lied itā€™s notĀ fans fault. Donā€™t attack them orĀ call them liars. Also let me remind you all that back in 2016 few days before PI announcement IĀ made thread about fans claiming they saw Gaga at NYC radio stations - no one believed them and it turned out to be true.Ā 

I mean I wouldnā€™t call them a liar but we still have yet to see ANY proof of Gaga filming there. her team is at home even Sarah just posted herself lying in bed with a face mask on. Also, the person who first reported about this was a local. Not a little monster. I want to be prove wrong though but at this point this doesnā€™t lead to any Gaga related.

lunaā€™s advocate

Regina George
14 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I mean I wouldnā€™t call them a liar but we still have yet to see ANY proof of Gaga filming there. her team is at home even Sarah just posted herself lying in bed with a face mask on. Also, the person who first reported about this was a local. Not a little monster. I want to be prove wrong though but at this point this doesnā€™t lead to any Gaga related.

Well maybe itā€™s not her. All Iā€™m saying is that she has not reason to lie aboutĀ that - she was told itā€™s Gaga and she believed it..Ā :shrug:

Lemon Pie
2 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

Bueno se acaboĀ emma

:cryga:

š–Ž š–œš–†š–“š–™ š–žš–”š–šš–— š–˜š–™š–šš–•š–Žš–‰ š–‘š–”š–›š–Š

Archived