Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker
14 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Jakkusan
1 hour ago, HangWang said:

Yeah it does,well damn lol.I wonder why other people there said it was Gaga then?

To give The Pet Shop Boys a lot of free publicity I guess..

GypsyBabe

I eat at that restaurant all the time. I was literally just there last week. :selena:

⚯͛

Regina George
33 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Filming was done by the time this pic was taken (clearly). That lady was probably some random blonde who was there after the filming and he took a pic of her. It’s NYC street and she was probably just passing through. I’m not saying it was Gaga but to say that this lady was the one they were filming when the cameras and other stuff are missing for some time (clearly)? A bit of a reach. 

2School4Cool

Well, I never even read these threads, but this one had me hyped :crossed:

I was already planning out a theory for a video :messga:

For what it’s worth, just imagine: She’s driving in a car and it crashes, and she passes out. When she gains consciousness, she’s in futuristic New York, and we see references to her entire career, including the skeleton makeup. It’s a mix of future and past. It would tie in well with the whole Enigma storyline of how the future still feels like the past. We see somehow throughout storyline the video that the one thing that’s stayed the same throughout her journey is her and her friends (Like in the Enigma storyline when she arrives in the simulation). Past, present, or future, one thing has and always will stay the same. Underneath it all, it’s all GAGA. 

I went from imagining this to finding out it’s not even Gaga. That’s what happens the one time I get hyped about something on GGD :laughga:

See The Best In Everyone

Schizophonic

but jonas ackerlung filming the same car yesterday is suspicious

bet she films the last part of telephone when she goes from the desert where she left her cowboyhat  behind back to new york. and going back to the roots of GAGA

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

but jonas ackerlung filming the same car yesterday is suspicious

Sis, he can be involved in projects not related to Gaga too, you know :laughga: 

Spoiler

I know, crazy, right :lolga:  :derpga: 

Ew, David!

2School4Cool
6 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

bet she films the last part of telephone when she goes from the desert where she left her cowboyheft  behind back to new york. and going back to the roots of GAGA

Imagine different Gaga’s meeting together. Like somehow Telephone Gaga meets Joanne Gaga in the pink suit, and a bunch of past looks are recreated, somehow having it all tie into how they’re all GAGA

See The Best In Everyone

BLACKOUTbritney

There’s no way Gaga would film a music video in a family SUV Kia lmfao 

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

There’s no way Gaga would film a music video in a family SUV Kia lmfao 

Well, he filmed half a video with Beyonce and the other half with a Bey Lookalike to Fake/Edited it later to look like Beyonce. Maybe he does the same with the car.

And the video i posted by jonas ackerlund and the porsche in the desert yesterday is the beyonce in here.

asana15

Well, for what it's worth, Bo posted a story walking Asia and Gustav (or Nelly) yesterday in CA.

She's either dog sitting (I doubt), or everyone is still in SoCal.

Archived