đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B drugged and slept with men to rob them!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys
7 hours ago, Noel Sanchez said:

What is the origin country of gagadaily?  Where is the majority of people who is this site from?  

The creator of this site is russian.

And one time there was a poll that showed that a slighed majority on this site was european so :triggered:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

crisTEAne

i changed my mind: she did what she had to do. the blame lies with the patriarchal, heteronormative, and logocentric West. byeee :vegas: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

2 hours ago, EmperorExca said:

I hate threads like this full of people  pretending to be superior because they THINK their ethics and morals are the golden standard :koons:  Everyone is entitled  to their opinion but that doesn't make it right for you to use that same concept to insult someone else, in contradiction of the entire concept in and of itself. That entire narrative on the internet is getting rather old. Disagreement is okay but dehumanization isn't. 

let me marry you 

Varys
11 minutes ago, T E A said:

i changed my mind: she did what she had to do. the blame lies with the patriarchal, heteronormative, and logocentric West. byeee :vegas: 

I  don't want to sound ingnorant but isn't the west the least patriachal , heterinormative society now on this earth.

Not saying those things do not excist here but I think its in the West much better then in other places in the world :oprah:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

FfFfFfFF

People defending this.. oh wow, I have no words. I am worried for this site. 

crisTEAne
18 minutes ago, Varys said:

I  don't want to sound ingnorant but isn't the west the least patriachal , heterinormative society now on this earth.

Not saying those things do not excist here but I think its in the West much better then in other places in the world :oprah:

i don't think so. yes, "the orient" is way worse than "the occident" (the west, western culture in general), but only because the system is more transparent there. the history of the entire west is rooted in ****ing with your head (just think about the metaphysical idea of presence aka "oh, yes, there IS something THERE if I can SEE it" etc) and making you believe that they only acceptable system is the "logic"-based binray one (absence/presence, there/here, female/male), which BY DEFINITION implies primacy and hierarchy. you can guess which is superimposed and which is subordinated. 

basically, patriarchy and capitalism are the unquestionably accepted systems of the entire planet, which means that their workings are rarely critically reflected on, let alone challenged.

so: let's blast off to VENUS :vegas:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

sipthistea
39 minutes ago, Varys said:

The creator of this site is russian

Now the constant censorship makes sense :ladyhaha:

PerfectExca
26 minutes ago, maxmore said:

let me marry you 

:saira: out of my league though:spin:

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

FentyGa
10 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

So this is what role models are these days?

cardi b tea GIF

I don’t Like It like that. 

who said she has to be as role model just because she's famous? Not defending her, but don't expect people to be role models just because they're famous.

OP: well...issa mess. On one hand, I can only imagine the struggle of having no money, so I feel for her. On the other hand, couldn't she have robbed them without drugging them? That's the part I have a problem with...

Miel

Not saying this was a good choice of actions at all, but sometimes I feel like people forget she was a legit gangbanger.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived