💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mel B admits sleeping with Geri

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

RAMROD
7 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Aren’t most of you gay lol?  Why are you acting like a one night lesbian fling is a gigantic problem? The irony. 

I mean, should she really drop Geri's name? She can always tell that story in anonymous manner. Especially 100% sure Geri did not agree to this. Mel said it herself it would make Geri's husband killing her although in joking way. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
5 hours ago, giskardsb said:

yes you are correct about that.  Still, Its interesting that a one night lesbian fling many years ago is still being considered some sort of harmful event that would affect her reputation.   I don't think this will amount to anything in terms of "damaging" her.

Pretty sure her kids will get called "your mom's a lesbian" at school now. You know how hurtful little kids's mouths can be. It is gonna be in Geri's kids psyche forever. That is pretty damaging to me :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guillaume Hamon

Wasn't mel B shading gaga recently saying it wasn't cool for cooper's girlfriend to have to watch the oscar perf' etc a few weeks ago?

And now she's lacking class by revealing private stuff? She really seems to run after some buzz...

ShockPop

As a lifelong Geri fan... she ain't bothered. She's always been open about being very sexualized and we already know they were having 3somes.

AJRocketMan

We can’t criticize her for opening up about this. Cuz we all know you guys want Gaga to admit to hooking up with Angelina Jolie back in 2010. :vegas:

StrawberryBlond

I don't think Mel had any right to speak on this without Geri's permission. Who you have sex with is nobody's business and it's a very personal matter that not everybody wants revealed. I have no desire to know who specifically anyone I know slept with (in some cases, like my parents, I definitely don't want to know). Just because I follow celebrity culture doesn't mean I'm interested when it comes to them either. If you ever want to confess a story like this, never name the person involved because by doing so, you may be dragging their name into a situation where they don't wish to be named or don't want to associate with you anymore. Kissing and telling isn't cute. I know Mel's going through a hard time and needs money but this is not the way to do it. Geri's a very different person these days and is a devoted wife and mother, she doesn't need anything sordid brought up that she thought was going to stay secret forever. Speaking out on this stuff for headlines without the other person's permission is not on.

Lemon Pie
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

No podemos criticarla por abrirse sobre esto. Porque todos sabemos que quieren que Gaga admita que se conectaron con Angelina Jolie en 2010. vegas

what?:what:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

elijahfan
20 hours ago, Ryusei said:

well the tour starts in may... she didnt have to wait much longer for attention she can reveal stuff about herself all she wants but going and talkingabout other people's stuff (the way she's talking)without consent is not ok, especially something so private

Was it really so serious, tho...?

Archived