đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma was ideated by Eli Russel Linnetz!

fivefoottwo

Featured Posts

fivefoottwo

Link:

Excerpt on Gaga: 

Gaga and I took some pictures together and she was like, “I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.” And because I’m so nuts, I was like "no" and then designed a whole stage and came up with this story and said, “This is how I would do it.” And she was like, “Okay, let’s do it.” It was a beautiful collaboration and I'm honored she let me into her world.

Eli briefly mentions his involvement in the LV Residency in an interview, stating that he had designed the whole stage and came up with the storyline that we had today. I think that is such an interesting fact about the show. He also mentions that him and Gaga "took some pictures together" which in my opinion basically confirms that those B&W photosets we got on Instagram were all just for fun, more like a creative outlet and collaboration for Gaga.

Anyways, R.I.P. to Enigma 1.0 (“I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.” ) that was scrapped :vegas: May you rest in peace with the original LG5

Spoiler

This made me really curious as to what was the original Enigma concept Gaga had tbh.

Spoiler

Also this is not entirely crediting ERL for Enigma btw, he was a huge part of the ideation and Gaga liked it well enough to continue the collaboration into the show we have today

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
23 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

Anyways, R.I.P. to Enigma 1.0 (“I’ve got my vegas show coming up and this is what I think I want to do for it.” ) that was scrapped :vegas:

When did she say this? Maybe she was talking about the show we got?

Hopefully he remains her creative director :vegas: 

Borislshere

The best part of this interview was his ass :madge:

I need to see what Gaga originally had planned for this show cause the enigma we got, ain't it. I really think she should've hired professional writers for this show if she wanted to really add a storyline. 

Ziggy

Yeah when I read this I was thinking, “hmmm interesting that Gaga would just up and scrap an idea she already had for something coming up. She must have really liked his idea.” With his experience in opera, the layout of the stage made a whole lot of sense to me. It is structured more typically of theater not a pop show, I’d say.

FfFfFfFF

I've seen so many fans saying that she should trust her collaborators when they complained about Enigma. Now we find out she literally did and this is the reason they hated it.  :air:

13 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I need to see what Gaga originally had planned for this show cause the enigma we got, ain't it. I really think she should've hired professional writers for this show if she wanted to really add a storyline. 

Its something.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Nicklev

Don't forget that people who attended said that was magnificent. You can't live it through YouTube shaking videos.

fivefoottwo
23 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

When did she say this? Maybe she was talking about the show we got?

Hopefully he remains her creative director :vegas: 

you can read the quote i have listed which clearly implies she ditched the idea she shared with eli for the idea he shared with her

Ryusei

5 minutes ago, symphonia said:

I don't like the way he is talking... he seems a bit arrogant, taking all the credit.

"It was a beautiful collaboration and I'm honored she let me into her world."

Yeah what an arrogant asshole lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Musery

Ehhmmmmm I don’t know how to feel about it 

It kinda killed any respect I have for Enigma as it now looks like something she is just making cause she’s bored

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

23 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

The best part of this interview was his ass :madge:

Please link to his a$$

Archived