Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual.".

spread peace - #MJInnocent

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thotiana
1 hour ago, Ayria said:

So? His victims and their families will be reckoning with this until the day they die. They get to address it. 

He was never found guilty. Therefore, they’re not his victims.

Biggest Fan

Hope they find a sense of peace in their soul for all the troubles they faced as children.  :madge:

🤖

derpmonster
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

why it wasn't brought to court cause the defense would have tear their case apart in two minutes

Do you understand evidence standards for court? For civil cases, you need a "preponderance of evidence" which we have. Problem is, this is a criminal case. The standard is stronger. It's "beyond reasonable doubt" which of course we don't have. There IS circumstantial evidence but it's not enough for a conviction as is the case in most sexual abuse cases.

1 hour ago, GABEL said:

But evidently MJ was mentally  ill , that's for sure, but we all know there's something wrong with him years ago.

"Mentally ill" as a justification for kissing children on the lips?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Adrenaliner
3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

There's a difference between "something was wrong with his mental health" and "something was wrong with his mental health but others got actively harmed by it." 

Mental health isn't a defense. Most criminals have some sort of abnormal mental process going on. Most people don't go around thinking "oh hey let me murder someone today" or "I'm a bad person" - most people justify through some logic. 

You say we don't know what he did

We don't. But we have an eyewitness account now from a defender about something highly objectionable that he did. 

I didn’t mean that it justifies anything he has allegedly done. Not at all.

Shipper

Aaron Carter was one of the kids who Michael would sleep with in his room but he said there was nothing sexual that happened.

This behavior is still creepy though because of michael's fame and popularity. I think if a random close friend of the family babysat and slept with the kid, it wont be as frowned upon. But if it is a celebrity like michael and the kids were all trying to get into the industry, then it seems worse.

Im not talking about whether he did or did not sexually assault the kids. Im just talking about the behavior of how an adult family friend can sleep with a child while babysitting.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

uo111
11 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Aaron Carter was one of the kids who Michael would sleep with in his room but he said there was nothing sexual that happened.

This behavior is still creepy though because of michael's fame and popularity. I think if a random close friend of the family babysat and slept with the kid, it wont be as frowned upon. But if it is a celebrity like michael and the kids were all trying to get into the industry, then it seems worse.

Im not talking about whether he did or did not sexually assault the kids. Im just talking about the behavior of how an adult family friend can sleep with a child while babysitting.

Jesus, never have children.

Chickens in Malibu

First of all, I believe this James Safechuck testimony. He was too young (probably 7-10?) to professionally lie and I don't think his parents had any interest in coaching him to lie about this. So if he said MJ kissed him, I doubt that it's a lie.

But... These documents overall are more of a vindication for MJ.

Because James Safechuck was interviewed by the FBI and said repeatedly nothing occured? And he was also asked by his father too?

For those who'll say he was lying then, why would he not lie about being kissed too then? It doesn't make sense to me. The fact that he even mentioned MJ kissed him once, goes to show that if something inappropriate happened, he would've said it too. It's not like he was covering up. Because if he was, he wouldn't have said anything about the kiss.

Also this shows that Sneddon interviewed other children on their own, not just Chandler. And quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that they all managed to cover up for MJ at that young age and under the pressure of such intimidating people. If something really happened, someone could've slipped. It may be easy to coach someone who's 14-18 on how to lie convincingly, but I really doubt it's possible for 7 year olds and such, especially when they're alone in the room with investigators.

Shipper
25 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Jesus, never have children.

Not all families have the money to have separate bedrooms for the children you know. And babysitting by other adults is common in other countries. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

uo111
6 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Not all families have the money to have separate bedrooms for the children you know. And babysitting by other adults is common in other countries. 

What kind of mental gymnastics?

You said adult men sleeping in the same bed as unrelated children is fine and normal, full stop. It's not.

In what countries is it normal for adult men to sleep with unrelated children? Countries with child brides?

1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

First of all, I believe this James Safechuck testimony. He was too young (probably 7-10?) to professionally lie and I don't think his parents had any interest in coaching him to lie about this. So if he said MJ kissed him, I doubt that it's a lie.

But... These documents overall are more of a vindication for MJ.

Because James Safechuck was interviewed by the FBI and said repeatedly nothing occured? And he was also asked by his father too?

For those who'll say he was lying then, why would he not lie about being kissed too then? It doesn't make sense to me. The fact that he even mentioned MJ kissed him once, goes to show that if something inappropriate happened, he would've said it too. It's not like he was covering up. Because if he was, he wouldn't have said anything about the kiss.

Also this shows that Sneddon interviewed other children on their own, not just Chandler. And quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that they all managed to cover up for MJ at that young age and under the pressure of such intimidating people. If something really happened, someone could've slipped. It may be easy to coach someone who's 14-18 on how to lie convincingly, but I really doubt it's possible for 7 year olds and such, especially when they're alone in the room with investigators.

Your whole post is about James Safechuck Jr. who is the alleged victim but the thread is about his father and what he said he saw Michael do to his son. 

Chickens in Malibu
8 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Your whole post is about James Safechuck Jr. who is the alleged victim but the thread is about his father and what he said he saw Michael do to his son. 

Nice excuse to try to divert the discussion as usual when you can't defeat the claim. You remind me of Kellyanne Conway. You use the same evasive tactics.

Mirages
5 hours ago, Ayria said:

Who would you want to be interviewed? And how do you know they would be torn apart in minutes in a court of law? A lot of Jackson associates outside of the Jackson family seem to corroborate the stories:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8503346/leaving-neverland-industry-reactions-separate-art-from-artist

Someone who was close to MJ. An employee, his manager or someone who could full on corroborate,someone who actually saw it. Cause there is no direct evidence that's why it would not stand at court. Of course everybody besides the family is going to distance themselves from him when every single media outlet is tearing him down. They're not stupid they don't wanna lose their careers. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

7 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Someone who was close to MJ. An employee, his manager or someone who could full on corroborate,someone who actually saw it. Cause there is no direct evidence that's why it would not stand at court. Of course everybody besides the family is going to distance themselves from him when every single media outlet is tearing him down. They're not stupid they don't wanna lose their careers. 

Serious question: What evidence do you think is actually used against pedophiles in a court of law? 

Archived