Jump to content
V Magazine Hardcover Edition
politics

Mueller submits full report on Trump and Russia

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

 

Edited by Morphine Prince
For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • YAAAS 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys

inb4  :cryga:

Lets hope he delivers :pray:

Edited by Varys
The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling
  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nicolasrumet

It'll be a vindication for Trump unfortunately.

I think he'll be re-elected especially when Democrats have gone mad and launched a new investigation into him lol

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald

Come THROUGH,  Lady MueLLer! The world is watching and waiting :popcorn:

Marry The Night
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DelusionalGaga

Omg, this is huge :excited2:let's see what he found out (if William Barr lets the people see it) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

I refuse to believe Don Jr. and others didn’t lie. 

In any case, there are multiple investigations still ongoing. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
18 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I refuse to believe Don Jr. and others didn’t lie. 

In any case, there are multiple investigations still ongoing. 

We know nothing about the parsing of cases. Let's see how this goes.

I'll believe Mueller assuming that there's no fishy business with the release of the report or details surrounding it.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

Saw this on Reddit and I think it's important here.

1: People should be prepared to accept Mueller’s prosecutorial judgments.

2: People should also accept the factual record described in the report in the absence of specific reason to doubt it.

3: The report only covers what it covers. There may be many lines of inquiry the public feels are relevant... that are not within the scope of the Mueller report.

4: A decision not to prosecute does not necessarily resolve questions of morality, ethics or impeachability.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

@Morphine Prince It's also possible that indictments have already been filed (there are quite a few in DC right now) just sealed.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Saw this on Reddit and I think it's important here.

1: People should be prepared to accept Mueller’s prosecutorial judgments.

2: People should also accept the factual record described in the report in the absence of specific reason to doubt it.

3: The report only covers what it covers. There may be many lines of inquiry the public feels are relevant... that are not within the scope of the Mueller report.

4: A decision not to prosecute does not necessarily resolve questions of morality, ethics or impeachability.

Here come the excuses.

We are over. 

I’m awaiting Trump’s 2020 win already. 

Lol jk, but really even if Mueller doesn’t indict, there are still other investigations ongoing. 

 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

@Morphine Prince It's also possible that indictments have already been filed (there are quite a few in DC right now) just sealed.

Are we sure of this? 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wigless

well... are Trump and Pence getting impeached or...?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Are we sure of this? 

Sealed indictments are there, it doesn't mean they're Muellers. But it's unusual the number of them, apparently. 

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...