💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Being So Gullible

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Some of you guys really need to step back for one hot second before posting that brand new LG6 snippet that was on a random Twitter account with 35 followers and features 6 seconds of instrumental with vocals either chopped to the very last second or strewn throughout the background, barely audible. There will literally be NOOO leaks that would just be instrumental and random ass vocals that can barely be identified. If a leaker is going to tease a Gaga song, don’t you think they would really focus on her vocals than the instrumental? Does the thought of it even being fake run through your minds? What is happening up there! We’re sick of it!! sick.

an angel held me like a child

Lottie Winters

That may be, but nothing will ever come close to the dumpster fire of rumors and fake leaks between BTW - AP.

Perfume

Also have some of you guys ever heard Gaga’s voice or? Did you just decide to skip every single song she’s ever released? Because some of these women y’all are posting as Gaga.... 

an angel held me like a child

McYves

tenor.gif

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

RAMROD

Wha?

Snippets?

Nothing more iconic than mama papa perfect illusion :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born Brave
6 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Before y'all come for me I did in fact say that snippet was fake

Then, tbh, why post something that is fake???? 

Just now, Born2BeBrave said:

Then, tbh, why post something that is fake???? 

Another member posted it but it didn't embed so I embedded it. Just helping y'all out :cool:

Born Brave
Just now, hurricane326 said:

Another member posted it but it didn't embed so I embedded it. Just helping y'all out :cool:

Ooooh okay then. Call off the Category 5 please. 

Doncho

True, its annoying. The only times I believed in rumors was when I first became a fan (BTW). Ever since ARTPOP, I dont believe anything unless Gaga or her team confirms/hints at it.

Just now, Born2BeBrave said:

Ooooh okay then. Call off the Category 5 please. 

We're almost in April, which means the Southern Hemisphere cyclones are dying down (if not dead already) and it's WAY too early for any Atlantic. There has only been one Cat 5 in March ever, in the very active West Pacific

Antoni
24 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Also have some of you guys ever heard Gaga’s voice or? Did you just decide to skip every single song she’s ever released? Because some of these women y’all are posting as Gaga.... 

Honey there are people who genuinely thought ma ma pa pa perfect illusion was real after hearing it. Some of these kids are so thirsty for new material they'd believe Aaron Carter music was Gaga if someone said it was.

My name isn't Timmers

James Gibson
43 minutes ago, PenthousePssy said:

That may be, but nothing will ever come close to the dumpster fire of rumors and fake leaks between BTW - AP.

the anticipation for BTW was one of the most insane phenomenons on history of fanbases. People talk about the ARTPOP thread being 20.000 pages long but that's because it took a while to come out. After the BTW name was announced it was 6 months of pure madness that took forever. Sometime I think we're still in it

Archived