Pop Art

Featured Posts

Pop Art

My new single. πŸ’˜ Buy/stream hereΒ or listen below. πŸ’˜

Β 

Β 

Β 

Pop Art

Tagging @Alex Spade, @dit, @Tom Hardy, @littlepotter, @TheSlash, and @CassidyfalΒ because I think y'all liked my past stuff. 😘 (Sorry if I was wrong and mis-tagged you.Β πŸ˜…)

omg gurl! You did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 90s nostalgia is OFFICIALLY DEAD; it's time for twenty10 nostalgia, bitch!!

It kind of reminds me of this band Hi Fashion. Have you ever heard of them? Look up their song "I'm Not Madonna." They're very poppy and campy.

Anyways, good job! bop alert

Pop Art
3 minutes ago, ode said:

omg gurl! You did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 90s nostalgia is OFFICIALLY DEAD; it's time for twenty10 nostalgia, bitch!!

It kind of reminds me of this band Hi Fashion. Have you ever heard of them? Look up their song "I'm Not Madonna." They're very poppy and campy.

Anyways, good job! bop alert

Well I didn't do ALL of it (like the production for example), but basically yes! And no I haven't, but I definitely will listen to them later today! Thanks for the love! :heart:

swakby

I like the idea behind the song but the overly-synthesized vocals really put me off (especially in the chorus), as wel as the recycled instrumentation.Β Maybe a more subtle instrumentation in the chorus combined with your normal vocals in the "I miss 20-10" line would significantly improve it. You could keep the distorted vocals in the -e-e-een part of 20-10 just for a special effect. Maybe try to keep the tone more subtle? Like the part that starts at 02:00, this already sounds more natural.Β 

Sorry if I'm being harsh (just a single opinon :))Β , I wish you good luck and keep doing what you love. That's what matters most.Β 

Β 

Β 

Pop Art
1 hour ago, swakby said:

I like the idea behind the song but the overly-synthesized vocals really put me off (especially in the chorus), as wel as the recycled instrumentation.Β Maybe a more subtle instrumentation in the chorus combined with your normal vocals in the "I miss 20-10" line would significantly improve it. You could keep the distorted vocals in the -e-e-een part of 20-10 just for a special effect. Maybe try to keep the tone more subtle? Like the part that starts at 02:00, this already sounds more natural.Β 

Sorry if I'm being harsh (just a single opinon :))Β , I wish you good luck and keep doing what you love. That's what matters most.Β 

Β 

Β 

No worries, I'm not offended! It's supposed to be super campy/in-your-face/super processed, so I'm glad it came off as such even if it's not your cup of tea! :hug:

Archived