celeb

Kourtney K. Photoshop fail

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromeAngel

How is nobody seeing it? Her leg is literally in a spot where it physically couldn’t be. 

PunkTheFunk
6 hours ago, joemayzin said:

also,  did they relocate her nipple to her wrist?

She wears her heart nipple on her sleeve

codymonster
4 hours ago, bravenewworld said:

Am i the ony one who cant See the photoshop

Look at her bottom leg. It looks like a floating piece of leg since there is no way that could be connected to her hip 

StrawberryBlond

I sometimes wonder if they deliberately upload badly shopped pics just so they can be talked about because this stuff is too obvious not to notice. To be honest, it's not even the leg that freaks me out, it's how her face looks somehow detached from her neck, like it's so shopped to the point where she doesn't look real, or like another picture of her face was copied and pasted onto her real one. It's like looking at someone who's wearing a mask, which is why I thought that was the focus of the photoshop fail. To put a quote underneath about loving yourself is too much. Jameela Jamil was bashing Khloe the other day for plugging Flat Tummy Tea on Twitter, saying that she should own up the fact that she got her body based on a personal trainer and live-in chef. It really annoys me when celebrities contradict themselves in so many ways (saying they've got no make up on when they do) and tell us that something is the case when it quite clearly isn't (saying you eat what you like everyday when you're clearly on a restricted meal plan).

Babel

They did these type of stuff on purpose. Poking fun at them is what keep them relevant after all these years. 

RahrahWitch

Those proportions she looks like an alien :ladyhaha:

But yeah, this was probably on purpose so people will talk about them. It's what they've been doing since the beginning if you haven't noticed yet.

Fresco

The bubble that looks like a nipple. :ladyhaha:

If you measure her top leg. Then take that measurement for the bottom leg, you can see that this is a correctly dimensioned leg. But I agree it looks totally off in an optical illusion kind of way. :wtfga:

The face looking like a cutout is just bad makeup. The foundation is many shades lighter than her body. And she did not get her face wet.:what:

IMO.

PS. I suppose you could achieve this plastic face look without any pores in photoshop also. So, I shouldn't be so sure.  But why would you do that?

Archived