Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Im Booked For A Gaga Drag Night 3/28🎂

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
Just now, Supersonic said:

Congrats on getting the gig! :hug:

I don't know if it's helpful, but I've seen a videoclip of Mayhem Miller recently saying that a good drag show at a bar isn't always high energy to the max, there are different levels of excitement throughout the show so that people can breath and proccess what is going on. So I think you could maybe incorporate one or two of her ballads in your mix to like... bring what makes a good drag show to a performance. I'd love to see like... Is That Alright? or that piano version of Perfect Illusion from Sukkuri in a Gaga mix!

I have a mix that uses the Bad Romance from 5 ft 2 and the regular version and a mix that has Cheap Applause from SNL and the original, Lust Life into Donatella... We got some MIXES

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ARTPOP2
Just now, Duella Couture said:

I intend on coming out in a "buy ARTPOP on iTunes" sandwich board at some point in full Venus hair

Omfg I need to see this. Please upload looks/bits of performance when you do it.

Otherwise, Venus, G.U.Y., Scheiße, Government Hooker (or HML), Summerboy :stalkga:, and a couple of the classics Poke ha face, paparazzi, bad romance, etc. 

Good luck ❤

Supersonic
Just now, Duella Couture said:

I have a mix that uses the Bad Romance from 5 ft 2 and the regular version and a mix that has Cheap Applause from SNL and the original, Lust Life into Donatella... We got some MIXES

Lush Life into Donatella sounds ****ing fierce omg

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yasss slay! 

Change the title tho.. you don’t want unnecessary WPs :ohno:

Just fixed it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

KatieJudasGaga4

Hair Body Face would be a great choice!

I Like it Rough would be cool too since Gaga hasn't sang it yet

Noah
14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Congrats on getting the gig! :hug:

I don't know if it's helpful, but I've seen a videoclip of Mayhem Miller recently saying that a good drag show at a bar isn't always high energy to the max, there are different levels of excitement throughout the show so that people can breath and proccess what is going on. So I think you could maybe incorporate one or two of her ballads in your mix to like... bring what makes a good drag show to a performance. I'd love to see like... Is That Alright? or that piano version of Perfect Illusion from Sukkuri in a Gaga mix!

Come through Try Guys! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

monsieurRed

Fashion! would be my go to. It may not be recognizable but it’s a bop. 

🧚‍♀️

Archived