Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scooter Braun ENDS Troy Carter, Gets 10M!

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

Bizcochito

The suit was filed against Carter, his wife and his company, Atom Factory, for fraud and breach of contract, alleging that Carter was in default of his obligation to pay back a 2016 loan in excess of $10 million. At the time, Carter issued Billboard a statement denying the allegations, claiming he "never borrowed a dime from" Braun.

Braun, who manages Ariana Grande and Justin Beiber, among others, was not mentioned as a plaintiff in the suit. But it was filed by his investment fund, Ithaca, which sources tell Billboard acts as a holding company for his Scooter Braun Projects. 

Get money, king!  Gaga should hire him :lolly:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

I mean the title is kinda misleading. There is going to be no lawsuit because they settled the issue. 

Bizcochito
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

I mean the title is kinda misleading. There is going to be no lawsuit because they settled the issue. 

grid-cell-29541-1427394996-7.jpg.39ea401

River

Who's the sinking ship now :icega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bizcochito
19 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Can he sue for ARTPOP ACT II? 

Do we really want artpoop act II though?

grid-cell-29541-1427394996-7.jpg.39ea401

PunkTheFunk

Gaga cursed Ariana and bumped her song off the top of the Hot 100. The curse passed through Ariana's body to Scooter Braun, but Scooter was able to harness the curse's power to defeat Troy. A true Reverse Curse Expedition.

alyssa milano GIF

Archived