💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First pop song you ever heard?

shame

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

I was 11 and the first pop sing I voluntarilu listened to was Don’t Cha by Pussycat Dills. Some if my friends used to bring their Nokia phones and bluetooth us MP3s. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, Nuggets said:

(please, don't judge me :laughga:)

THIS IS WROOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG :messga:

27monster27

This is the earliest that I can remember. I remember kids in my Kindergarten class singing this, and then I started to sing along.

he/him/his

shame
3 hours ago, Mercurio said:

2WubpH.gif

stanned the moment i heard the opening synth riff the first time :diane: my intro to dance-pop at the time too 

just dance GIF

angels forever, forever angels

Nirvana

Must be either ABBA - Mamma Mia (my dad loved Abba) or Spice Girls- Wannabe (I was obsessed with them when I was a kid).

Economy

I don't remember first I heard but first I was Obssessed with was Rihanna's Pon De Replay

Retron

First I ever heard was probably Madonna or MJ or something. But first I was ever obsessed with...

The first album I ever bought was the Batman Forever soundtrack because of this song. The worst Batman movie. :messga:

Glamourpuss

dunno if it's classed as pop but this was the first song I remember being "shook" by when I was little...

I was a spice girls stan in preschool but based on my mom's stories, 99 Luftballoons is the earliest pop song I associate with being a kid. I did not listen to contemporary American pop music until I was a teenager. My parents listened to Beck, Radiohead, RHCP, NIN :smh:

Archived