💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Fiona Apple Music Soon?

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

I have no idea where she posts these videos but they are always reposted by Fiona Apple Rocks and a few other fan accounts but she recently posted herself doing percussion and also saying she is recording vocals... so are we finally getting a new Masterpiece after 7/8 years of silence or is FA5 coming in 2025? Anyone have any other info?

Musery

• Admin changed the title to New Fiona Apple Music Soon?
Jill

The title is so confusing :giveup:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

I think it speaks to Fiona's legendary status that just the simple news that she's recording at all is treated by the press and fans alike in the same way that we would treat a formal album release announcement from other musicians.

Crossing my fingers for a new album soon, because my life tends to align in fortuitous ways whenever she releases new music. I swear to god, Fiona is the key to happiness and empowerment. 

/rant over

Jill
2 minutes ago, ode said:

how so?

First I read "Apple Music" and thought about the streaming service.

Then I read "Fiona" and thought wait, who's Fiona?

Then I read "New" and thought a new Fiona popped up and was even more confused

It was long before I actually identified Fiona Apple's name lol. And I know her

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, The Bad Joker said:

First I read "Apple Music" and thought about the streaming service.

Then I read "Fiona" and thought wait, who's Fiona?

Then I read "New" and thought a new Fiona popped up and was even more confused

It was long before I actually identified Fiona Apple's name lol. And I know her

My CLICKBAIT could mean anything :staymad: 

Musery

last thing i heard of her was the King Princess colab

ice heard one side from above

RAMROD

Hope she work with Mitski :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

McYves

I hope this is true because as probably you guys know, she's only released 4 studio albums in 23 years!!!! It's very frustrating some times being a Fiona fan.

(And please imagine this, little monsters, specially those who are dying because Gaga hasn't released new music since October 2018 :laughga:)

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

That J

I've been a Fiona FANATIC since her second album "When The Pawn..." and am one of those that knows every note, every word, everyTHING about her music. 

I was crazy lucky enough to go to her "Idler Wheel Tour" and it was so surreal that it felt like 5 minutes. Five minutes of pure bliss however. 

All of her albums are classics and she is WILDLY underrated especially as a lyricist. Theres tons of lines I could use as an example but literally everything is intricate poetry. 

"I opened my eyes while you were kissing me once, more than once. And you looked as sincere as a dog. Just as sincere as a dog does, when it's the food on your lips with which it's in love." - thanks for ruining dogs for me Fiona!  Lol

"should I change my mind? I can't decide, there's too many variations to consider. No thing I do don't do no thing but bring me more to do It's true, I do imbue my blue unto myself, I make it bitter." - I mean COME ON how great?!?!

"And I could liken you to a chemical the way you made me compound a compound. But i’m a chemical, too, inevitable You and me would mix. And I could liken you to a lot of things but I always come around ‘cause in the end i’m a sensible girl. I know the fiction of the fix."  - Ahhhhhh!!

My fave album of hers is "The Idler Wheel".  There is a great tumblr called "Fiona Apple Rocks" which she sometimes has people post to so I've seen her posting things here and there and I believe she has been working on things since last year honestly. 

Anyone who follows her knows she is notorious for taking 6plus years between albums and I'm not sure if I expect one this year or maybe the beginning of next, but I KNOW something is coming. 

And I am so ready!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived