💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Eau de Gaga unisex?

edengowon

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy

One of my favorite scents of all time (and it’s not only because it’s Gaga’s). I wear If often and people love it. It’s definitely more masculine, but it’s definitely unisex

Religion is a product to sell.

ryansamonster

I wear it just about every day! I love it and have gotten compliments on it as well. The only downfall is that I feel like the scent doesn’t last very long? Definitely 4 ish hours and it kinda fades away. Anyone else have the same feeling? 

JazzGa

It's definitely unisex. It smells more like cologne than perfume to me which is why I really like it for daytime. A more clean and powerful scent for working that doesn't send the cloying and overly seductive sugary message that I want to bang my clients like many cheap women's perfumes lol. It's masculine enough that my (hetero) boyfriend hates it and thinks it smells like I'm wearing another man's cologne lol. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

JazzGa
13 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

I wear it just about every day! I love it and have gotten compliments on it as well. The only downfall is that I feel like the scent doesn’t last very long? Definitely 4 ish hours and it kinda fades away. Anyone else have the same feeling? 

Fragrances can have totally different longevity and even different scents on different people, depending on your skin's chemistry. Also, if you ordered your fragrance online or got it on clearance it might be old and weakened from sitting on a shelf for too long

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

beaublue
11 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

I did google it but Amazon said it was for women and other sources said it was unisex

Ahhh ok. Well either way I know she promoted it as unisex & I believe the box says unisex

KleinGa

I never really liked Fame tbh. Has that weird smell that i just dont like

might order Eau De Gaga since everyone said its more masculine and I tend to like those better

RAMROD

Yes it is, it smells fresh and not floral.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

I've had compliments on it from both genders :laughga: It doesn't smell girly or manly, it just smells like lemon iced tea mixed with a bit of leather :saira:

I agree with @ryansamonster that it doesn't last that long though, but however long it lasts is pleasurable :nick: It can be found pretty cheap now though so its price makes up for how long it lasts for me :shrug:

LordEnigma
13 hours ago, fabskt said:

Why did she stop selling Fame? I really wanted one

I got it at Walmart with the rolling ball and lotion after Christmas one year for like $10 :huntyga:

TimisaMonster
13 hours ago, fabskt said:

Why did she stop selling Fame? I really wanted one

She sold the bottle design to Marvel....flop so it's really not coming back...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

Eau De Gaga is more masculine and has a citrusy musk to it and doesnt give me girly vibes at all...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

latina twilight

I never got to smell it, I think it never arrived to my town and I've never seen it whenever I travel to the USA. I've read it's unisex tho.

FAME on the other hand, I have two empty bottles of it, I love the smell even tho many say it's very femenine, and it last very strongly during the whole day. I'm actually conflicted between ordering FAME online knowing that I love it or ordering EDG just to try it.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

bluemonkey

It’s very unisex. I love it, much better than Fame which smells like the typical fruity sweet celebrity fragrances. It smells more like a cologne. I get a lot of violets (which I love in any fragrance) and lime. It’s a shame it’s discontinued, hopefully she comes out with more fragrances if the haus beauty thing is a real thing.

Katsuki Bakugo

Unisex is a term gay men invented so they could wear females jeans and use feminine products until only recently where “metrosexuality” came about and men now have specific products and skinny jeans again. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Smother Em Eh

Yes and I own it and use it often. It has a universal smell. Anyone can wear it. :)

And yes y’all are right.... it does not last long, sadly. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived