šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MARINA - Orange Trees

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

I'm not feeling these new songs either. I loved FROOT and her first two albums. But these new songs feel plain. I'm hoping theĀ Fear side of the album will be better.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah this seems weak. These songs feel like demos or interludes. Idk, only HH so far feels fully realized and Baby is decent, but these songs are just so unMarina and lifeless. Give me Electra Heart 2.0 or The Family Jewels 2.0

The Fame

So far Handmade Heaven is the only one of the 3 I like. I straight up dislike Superstar, and this one is boring and forgettable, which makes me sad because I LOVE Marina and want to love these songs!!Ā  :(Ā I'm not connecting with the "oOOooooOOoorange" part; it sounds like I can hear where it gets autotuned?Ā 

sipthistea

I'm not feelin' these songs.

I really liked the froot album. I'm not really into this new project.Ā 

RIPheygirl

Tho i like Love + Fear for the title - Despacito + fear for marinas discography, seems more suitableĀ :poot:

Phaye Monster

I feel like a lot of people have disliked these singles so far because they're very positive- a lot of Marina stans aren't used to this I suppose. I'm sure Fear will be classic psychological Marina. Either way I'll love whatever she puts out and I'm just very annoyed with all the negativity I'm seeing. We waited 4 years for this album, the album that brought Marina back to music after quitting, I don't understand why people are hating on it.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived