Phaye Monster

I want to wait till midnight but I’m too tired:cryga:

can already guarantee that it’s a bop though

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

I just don't know how I feel. I get that she's going for a simpler feel, at least with Love anyway, but it's just not grabbing me YET. I think I prefer it to Superstar but it's got nothing on Handmade Heaven or Baby

AMENiCURE

I think the FEAR side will be more like the bridge so I'm pumped more for the FEAR side as of now.

ARTPOPe

Ehh, I don't know how to feel about the general direction/style/sound Marina without the Diamonds has been going for with these songs. :green:

It feels so characterless and somewhat bland to me and like... it's lacking depth sonically.
The polar opposite of Froot, from which I loved every track and single upon first listen.

Handmade Heaven remains my favourite song :music:

Stream The Love Invention

AndiGaga
20 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Handmade Heaven remains my favourite song

Same. I kinda like superstar now. But i dont know about Orange Trees yet, the snippet sounds tropical and i dont like that. But lets see :)

but i'm glad the album had 16 songs aber for example "Enjoy your life" or "Emotional Machine" are more like handmade heaven or Froot so it will be a good album! :)

crisTEAne

the OOOOOOORANGE part is killing me :lmao: but i think i kinda like it. the conveyed vibe is really nice. :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

retroglamx

Ugh I hate these threads cause like half of GGD and the fandom live everywhere but NZ. It only hypes me up even more. I wonder when the video is premiering. Maybe midnight EST?

Also, I just realized the album is out in 5 weeks. THAT FEELS LIKE FOREVER. :cryga:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

retroglamx

Okay so she posted the whole preview now. The song sounds very promising and y'all are never happy with anything our pop stars do. :triggered:

Serial Chiller

Like the melody (at least from the snippet available to non-NZers :cryga:) but hate the production. Sounds so tropical and basic, like Superstar. 

AMENiCURE

14 minutes ago, retroglamx said:
Okay so she posted the whole preview now. The song sounds very promising and y'all are never happy with anything our pop stars do. :triggered:

its just the chorus goes nowhere:rip:

retroglamx
13 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

its just the chorus goes nowhere:rip:

giphy.gif

Morphine Prince

Superstar was garbage. Haven’t listened to it again after its release. 

Orange Trees is better but the chorus is bland and the auto tune ooooorange is kinda cringe. 

Handmade Heaven is not even comparable to these mediocre songs.

I can’t say I’m excited for this album after being disappointed twice already tbh. 

Archived