💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MARINA - Orange Trees

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Its a nice song. But ... i dont know... i was so hyped when Handmade heaven came out 🙄 and now i'm not hyped anymore 😅

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

It's alright... kind of like all the songs so far... idk so far the songs dont have a lot of character which is something she always had so far. 

Musery

Davian

I love it actually! It’s a summer bop:music:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Judas Oyster
6 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

It’s cute but the intro  is very awful; also hoping she doesn’t overuse the nature imagery on the album

Thinking about it too right now. I think it was so cool to use fruits and vegetables in the lyrics, specially Froot, on the previous album. I think using the words 'Orange Trees' breaks a little how special Froot felt. I mean like... She's done that, don't give us the same. I'm not hating but she could have done something different.

Kinda off topic edit: I wonder if Katy Perry took inspiration from Froot to make the Bon Appetit music video.

This song makes my synesthesia run f*cking WILD. 

This album's production is ridiculously polished, found my summer bop. 

oOooOooOooOOOoange

excited orange GIFOooOooOooOooOoorange :flower:

Dominic

Superstar is still the best song as of yet 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

shame

a disappointment at first listen but hopefully a grower. Handmade Heaven still remains untouchable 

angels forever, forever angels

Glittertinks

I am kinda disappointed in Orange Trees... I kinda miss her psychological influence in lyrics at the moment, Handmade Heaven had a bit of that and what makes it still the best song released so  far... I am starting to get the feeling, that the Love side will be more like Superstar/Orange Trees, while the Fear side could be that what I would have expected from the beginning and her interest in psychology before she started writing new music...

I am still waiting for Emotional Machine... :selena:

i am in love with all the songs shes released so far. puzzled as to why you guys on here dont enjoy it as much :noparty:

i agree, her songs sound 'simpler' than before. to me, they are nowhere near basic, they just feel lightweight. like a breath of fresh air tbh :)

teenagechrist

I'm loving this a lot, this makes me so happy. This album is going to be therapeutic for me. :sara:

feeling so hot tamale

ItsTommyBitch

The chorus doesnt really go anywhere for me, but I like literally every other part of the song, So i'll give it like a 6.5/10.

So far, everything is quite simplistic, which works sometimes, othertimes not so much. Handmade Heaven is still the best, Superstar is literally so generic and cheesy to me, I can't even, but its hook is better than Orange Trees.

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Archived