Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GAGA is now on her YouTube and Spotify

jprince99x

Featured Posts

jprince99x

190816-D5-E55-D-4228-9-C3-E-11062-E5-F26

9-D44-B019-588-F-49-B8-AAA7-75550-C1-E97 

The Spotify isn’t showing up on mobile but it’s definitely there on my computer. I seriously think this is more of a tease than the instagram pfp. We could be getting a lead single in just DAYS.

edit: there is already a thread on the Spotify thing I swear I SEARCHED and could not find one. :messga: Let’s discuss the single here tho lmao

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

isMusic

friday is the religious holiday for muslims

saturday is the religious holiday for jews 

sunday is the religious holiday for christians 

5626367-praying-black-woman.jpghqdefault.jpg

Spoiler

you whores pray 

I thought you meant you saw her online like how you see your friends online on social media. And I was like SKYPE BALL 2.0!!!! 

LordEnigma

I don’t want to get my hopes up too much - but if there’s a single release or announcement.... I will be dead!

jprince99x
1 minute ago, Easy said:

I thought you meant you saw her online like how you see your friends online on social media. And I was like SKYPE BALL 2.0!!!! 

This whole self titled album thing is gonna be so confusing like I could barely type out that title without having an aneurism

DeleteMyAccount

I hope a new single drops Friday. I'll be driving 2 whole days to reach my destination for vacation. I need bops!

TimisaMonster

My week has been so crappy...please bless my ears and soul with a bop lead single this Friday Gaga...I beg of you! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

jprince99x
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I hope a new single drops Friday. I'll be driving 2 whole days to reach my destination for vacation. I need bops!

I recently took a road trip and listened to the entire Joanna Newsom discography. Idk why I hate myself enough to do that :giveup:

even tho I loved it

beaublue

Please let her release a new single please lordt. I’m betting that the notes in the tattoo & the new graphic are vocals notes from the lead single or title track that the album is named after.

isMonster
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Please let her release a new single please lordt. I’m betting that the notes in the tattoo & the new graphic are vocals notes from the lead single or title track that the album is named after.

honestly i HIGHlY believe back when she posted the 3 pictures every few days it was an icon for each song, eg one had a long nose and I strongly believe that is stir the pot

isMonster
16 minutes ago, isMonster said:

honestly i HIGHlY believe back when she posted the 3 pictures every few days it was an icon for each song, eg one had a long nose and I strongly believe that is stir the pot

oh also

i forgot to mention, 

when she liked that instagram post that said each 3 pictures were for a different era

the new album is rumored to be titled 'GAGA'

meaning i think she will bring a little bit of everything into this, a celebration of her career really

Poissonche
19 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Bold of her to spell out musically G A G A in the lead single of her album Gaga by Lady Gaga

:duck: Her profile pic keeps blocking out the first "G". It keeps making me think it says "MAGA". :awkney:

Bloody hooker

I thought you meant a new song, and I went into a panic. :nooo:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived