V Magazine Hardcover Edition
politics

New Zealand bans assault weapons

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

River

Take notes Trump

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince
Just now, River said:

Take notes Trump

In the US people think thots and prayers work better 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

Economy

Good!

Guns

Used

Nonchalant like

Can

Obleterate

Nations

Total

Relaxation

On

Liabilities of people's safety

Edited by Economy
  • Like 3

GypsyBabe

America could never :madge:

⚯͛
  • Like 3

SAGA

Wow that is awesome! So cool to see action when these tragedies happen. I’ve never understood the argument to have civilians with assault rifles. Completely unnecessary.

• Like 2

Deku

Lot of Americans are already pissed about this online, comparing this to the patriot act. Pretty much all Kiwis are united on this topic. We consistently rank as one of the most peaceful and least corrupt nations in the world, so using them in self defense or fighting the government isn't likely. If this can prevent another attack from happening then GREAT. They are weapons designed to kill. Sure they can be used for hunting and sport, but what the hell are you hunting that you need an assault rifle for?! You can still get guns if you need them, just not unnecessarily powerful ones.

• Like 2

Deku
8 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

My queen 

She really is a great leader. My US friends were shocked that we had a female leader and it wasn't even a big deal. Jacinda is our 3rd female PM. She is also an atheist, who is only 37, and had a baby with her unmarried boyfriend while in office. She took maternity leave in her first term and the only thing NZ cared about was what the baby's name was. I love how progressive our country is. :heart:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

TimisaMonster

US looking like the LEAST progressive country cuz some of dudes dont wanna let go of their RIGHT to bear arms...

Such an archaic amendment NOW with how guns have evolved and how more shootings and casualties have become common place 

• Like 1

Batwings

The NRA is a horrible organization that has spent years funneling money to politicians to bow to their whims and convinced multiple generations of people that ANY type of gun control whatsoever is a form of tyranny. I'm glad New Zealand is demonstrating some common sense.

• Like 2

Wigless
10 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

What is wrong with America?

how would anyone even know where to begin to answer this :huntyga:

• Thanks 1

Batwings
30 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

What is wrong with America?

Much of the country's population and a few GGD members think this is a great man:

CooperativeUnfinishedGarpike-size_restri

• Thanks 2