💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Closest You’ve Been to Unstanning Gaga?

Sakrai

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
4 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I questioned myself during the ASIB era. When she did that whole “You made me find Stefani again” speech dedicated to Bradley at the very end of last year, I seriously questioned if I still stanned her. She seemed like a totally different person through the A Star Is Born era, especially at that moment. Where was the bold, articulate, passionate, fiery, angry, original, hardcore chick that we fell in love with that truly stood head and shoulders above everyone else in the entertainment industry and even the world? She made an entire career based on her individuality and her subversiveness. Her innovative artistry and progressive, forward thinking ways are what made her an icon of the 21st century and the legend of our generation.

I’ve come to hope that that was just a one time thing in terms of her public persona and image. I seriously don’t get why so many people loved her so much during that era. She acted just like every other white celebrity (in the acting business, pop stars tend to be more interesting), not the revolutionary that changed the world one sequin at a time. I hope that passionate, state-of-the-art spirit is still inside of her and comes out with LG6.

I don’t understand why people find vulneralbility so inauthentic. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

Some of the responses in here are making me want to unstan, because then I would stop reading stuff from entitled fans that makes me angry. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Neight Shayde

Back when I didn't know better, I temporarily unstanned her when she released the "Alejandro" video. As a child those illuminati rumors scared the living s***t out of me. After knowing then what I know now I came back just a few months before the start of the born this way ball, watched her perform live, and the rest is :pawsup:

Unless she does/says something extremely stupid, the stan card is sealed for life

KatieJudasGaga4

I never even had that to mind. C2C era was amazing with her fierce vocals and I did go to the tour, which I love. I was actually more excited for the release of Joanne more than ARTPOP and I do love Joanne more. 

A lot of people really over exaggerate in this thread. Saying "Million Reasons" is the worst video in eternity and it almost made me unstan. Like come on, you'll give up stanning someone you enjoy for a freaking video :saladga:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, Suspiria said:

FF2 made me see her as kind of whiney and miserable, rather than the fun and creative person I thought she was. 

She still is though, she doesn't always have to show her fun and creative side ALL the time. I hate how every time she shows her emotional side, "fans" always say she is faking it or putting on a show. You have absolutely no idea what happens behind the scenes. She shows her fun side most of the time and I think its good for her to show her other side too. 

Monsterious

TO BE COMPLETLY HONEST :

right after PI release and the music video, i felt like that era wasnt for me so i kinda put my stanning card into pause but right after the super bowl announcement she hooked me up again 

JoanneARTPOP

Flew all the way from Asia to LA for JWT and waited outside to at least meeting her one sec. She doesn't even look at us + just get on the car and drove away.  

And she announce the Vegas residency next day 

zakariah

I've never unstanned, but I have sort of taken a break for a bit while she's out on tour with tony, but that was only because I was busy with school and she wasn't really doing much

Defmix100

I did in 2012 when I saw her wearing fur, so I missed Stache and a lot of the pre ARTPOP stuff but was back by the time she released the teaser

Archived