question

Closest You’ve Been to Unstanning Gaga?

Sakrai

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronlop

I never considered unstanning but I became more disinterested during the entire AHS, TIHTY "era". 

And also, my anticipation for "Joanne" after hearing "Perfect Illusion" was much less than it was for ARTPOP. PI disappointed me at first and I still think it's a weak lead single.

I'll always be a stan though in my opinion.

iAstroLeo

After SXSW :selena:

I got mad after she said that she played Applause only because they made her do it :madge: 

I deleted all her songs from my phone, but it didn't even last a day :laughga: 

Siena

I will never unstan but I took a break for 2 months or so after the election when all she did was post about it, cuz I was so tired of hearing about politics everywhere I went. I guess I just wanted an escape from it all and seeing it on her insta and Twitter didn’t help 

Sakrai
2 minutes ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

The fact that you almost unstanned from the masterpiece known as the G.U.Y. video

girl wtf GIF

Not here for self-directed, self-produced, self-recorded mess I guess :oops: gimmie PROFESSIONALISMMM

Oh, I'm just visiting-

LaLa

Never for anything Gaga herself did, but during the Joanne era I  cut way back on my fannish ways.  I unfollowed nearly every Gaga-related twitter which was where I mostly hung out during that time because I could not handle the negativity. I liked the album and other people were making me crazy

Now I'm back, but I'm still on twitter much less (here more :oops:), and I'm better at just not responding to stuff I don't agree with. 

Sakrai
4 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

After SXSW :selena:

I got mad after she said that she played Applause only because they made her do it :madge: 

I deleted all her songs from my phone, but it didn't even last a day :laughga: 

YES SXSW!! I remember GGD was a MESS for like an entire week after that performance. Meltdowns left and right :huntyga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Xoxo Adriana

ive never unstanned or been close to, however was disappointed when she didn't come to Australia for JWT. However knowing she has fibromyalgia I understood and got over it pretty quickly.

Sakrai

OMGGGV DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS

This was cringy af and unstanning material for sure :toofunny: thank god we’re far from THAT shallow now :vegas:

2 minutes ago, ImTired said:

archie andrews no GIF by Netflix Philippines

Pls don’t call me bro I’m not from Azerbaijan :vegas:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

McYves

When she announced she's gonna record a song with Maluma. Like, seriously, WTF!!

Oh, wait, that's Madonna so, NO. Never.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Pacify Him

During the release of Joanne. I was stanning until after Perfect Illusion

I’m getting on your nerves

Pennywise

When she went on that yoga/live/laugh/love/positive energy streak 

I still cringe when I think about it. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived