💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Closest You’ve Been to Unstanning Gaga?

Sakrai

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

I never thought of unstanning but I had moments where I did not pay much attention to her. This was either because I was busy or due to her material not interesting me :ally:

I also want to let it be known that this was only when she did C2C and AMH (Not my cup of tea honestly) :laughga:

trolly troll troll

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

Not unstanning, but I kinda moved on from Gaga's world between the btw and ARTPOP gap... When she disappeared for months, I started looking for new artist, but she remained as my favorite.

Then, I kinda felt sad when she went into Jazz music, but it was only until I heard the C2C and even if it wasn't my cup of tea, I loved her voice.

To this day, I can't really think of the idea of letting Gaga go :ohno: she's been there for me with her music when I was in a very dark place, and I owe her loyalty :kara:

PG.

bloody g

After Perfect Illusion. Thankfully I completely loved Million Reasons.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

HorusRa2
TEETHTEETH

The Cure was the cause of my disappointment in anything shes put out before.. but it grew on me :kara:

joannesrats

I really haven't. I was into her through Born This Way, but only after Marry the Night came out so I never really saw her at her peak. I really became a full-fledged stan of hers when ARTPOP came out. Ever since then it's been uphill, so I'm happy with her career and I've never really questioned her intentions. 

The Carpenters

During the late ARTPOP era and Cheek to Cheek era I stopped following her as closely. Still haven’t seen very many performance videos from around that time. I stan her as a person even more than her music so I guess I just thought she was a little disconnected. Also not really the best time in her life so makes sense. 

BTW strangely I have listened to Cheek to Cheek countless times more than any other album.

huttont

I didn’t almost unstan but sxsw puke was the first time she made me very uncomfortable. I’m glad she didn’t keep going down that route

riotx

Everytime I see her using fur I don't think about unstanning but I get so sad and dissapointed for some minutes thinking that her discourse about being compassionate is bullshit. But yeah, it is just speciesism.

Sakrai
11 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

To this day, I can't really think of the idea of letting Gaga go :ohno: she's been there for me with her music when I was in a very dark place, and I owe her loyalty :kara:

Honestly, this is such an important concept like...Loyalty is such a valuable human trait, and it’s really impressive how Gaga managed to instill that in me, to her. Because, like you, I truly feel such loyalty towards her, like she’s really been there for me when I needed THAT song...it’s crazy! WE STAN

13 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I just stanned harder because I like supporting artists when they're down, that's when they need the fan-support the most. 

Rooting for the underdog mentality! Ha, same here tbh... I bet it’s weirdly common among liddos...:huntyga:

1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I've never really questioned her intentions. 

You mean like she might not be genuine? 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Teal Ambition

Unstanning? Never honestly. I took a step back from the stan world after C2C era ended and most the Joanne era up until the Super Bowl but that's about it :shrug: Joanne wasn't my cup of tea but I supported her all the way through

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

joannesrats
Just now, Sakrai said:
9 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I've never really questioned her intentions. 

You mean like she might not be genuine? 

No not at all, I'm saying that I trust her and her judgement 

Lottie Winters

#skypeball took me right up to the edge and almost threw me over but I held on!

Bradley

I once kept away all of her CDs because I was convinced she was part of the illuminati and worshipped the devil, stopped listening to her for like half a year. I was really young back then and was... gullible.

tenor.gif?itemid=10120147

and then I repented and decided to come back and watched the Born This Way Ball videos in full for the first time and was like 7 months late-

tenor.gif?itemid=5610222

laughing at how I was off the deep end and far from the shallow

WetZestyAzurevasesponge-small.gif

Archived