đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Also Changed Spotify header

River

Featured Posts

MiddleZone

Watch us actually wait till June to hear anything. I’m TRYING to restrain my excitement but no es facil.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
swakby
8 minutes ago, MiddleZone said:

Watch us actually wait till June to hear anything. I’m TRYING to restrain my excitement but no es facil.

I'm actually not expecting anything until August lol. 

Donna Noble
19 hours ago, FATCAT said:

She better just be using it as filler because it is HELLA pixelated

I'd rather she replaced it with this

soup-time-36658415-compressed.thumb.jpg.

I don't even know what it means and I'm creasing :ladyhaha:

Government Hooker-eh

Judas Oyster
14 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I’m honestly a little skeptical about it cause that would mean that this album would have to represent Gaga in all her forms and it’s just not possible imo, so it would be more like putting herself in a box. 

I understand what you're saying. I do agree. If it were to happen anyway I'm prepared to think about GAGA as in bold and highly energetic. Or like Juju says down under.

@jujubaruda said this: "I don't like it because it's kinda generic. But I hope it's more about the "terminology" Gaga than "Lady Gaga", you know, Lady Gaga is the personification of "Gaga", so, if the album is called just GAGA not Lady Gaga, this means the album is not about the person Lady Gaga, but GAGA itself. It that makes sense."

fede ARTPOP
On 3/20/2019 at 8:16 PM, Zander said:

Can I speak to her graphic designer please?

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

I actually think the image is iconic, and the tattoo, clearly it was her idea since she got it wrong at first time. :hor:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

fede ARTPOP
On 3/21/2019 at 8:54 PM, Judas Oyster said:

I understand what you're saying. I do agree. If it were to happen anyway I'm prepared to think about GAGA as in bold and highly energetic. Or like Juju says down under.

@jujubaruda said this: "I don't like it because it's kinda generic. But I hope it's more about the "terminology" Gaga than "Lady Gaga", you know, Lady Gaga is the personification of "Gaga", so, if the album is called just GAGA not Lady Gaga, this means the album is not about the person Lady Gaga, but GAGA itself. It that makes sense."

It will be a celebration of Gaga, the persona she suceded with after her first decade and all the hits and achievment. :firega:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Smother Em Eh

She’s coming, folks! 

Theres just no way around it, LG6 is upon us! :excited2:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

jaXXXon
On 3/21/2019 at 2:42 PM, MiddleZone said:

On 3/21/2019 at 2:51 PM, swakby said:

I'm actually not expecting anything until August lol. 

If the release was planned as far away as August or June, she would've posted a little cute photo here and there, mostly Instagram. That is if she at all would want to tease us THAT early. Then around May or July she would've changed her profile pic on every single site and streaming services like she did right now and stayed radio silent until something was announced.

But... she's doing all that NOW :trollga: So no way we'll be waiting that long for something to drop because this teasing wouldn't have started this early. I mean, guys guys guys guys guys... be realistic :saladga:

Archived