Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another female Arabic singer that will change ur mind about arabic pop musi

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

Nicoleis not like any other arabic singer ..she's a feminist and most of her song is about female empowerment ... All of the songs that i will post here are extremly catchy and i guarantee that most of them will stuck in ur head..  (Lilke the watermelon lady's song miss Nancy ajram) 

Please watch the videos and comment below..  I'm really curious to read ur thoughts. 

@dit @fabskt @MannyMonroe18 @Caret @Gypsy Life @Economy

Economy

The first video is a bop so far :music:

I don't have time to view every single one of these videos tho. I'm about to go out and I'll be on data (which is more expensive in Canada than just about anywhere else) :fail:

Guest Anisko
Just now, Economy said:

The first video is a bop so far :music:

I don't have time to view every single one of these videos tho. I'm about to go out and I'll be on data (which is more expensive in Canada than just about anywhere else) :fail:

Glad that u liked the first song..  I recommend u to watch the second video it's a really great video with a great message. 

BTW i have a limited internet lol so i know how u feel .. Don't worry :hug:

Economy
6 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Glad that u liked the first song..  I recommend u to watch the second video it's a really great video with a great message. 

BTW i have a limited internet lol so i know how u feel .. Don't worry :hug:

My wifi at home is unlimited but it's the data on my phone that has a strict 2GB a month limit and anything I go over is a fortune so I avoid videos cuz they rape data like no tomorrow :sweat:

Ok when I get wifi again I'll check the second video

Gypsy Life

I love Fares Ahlamy :party:

I don't remember if it was a big hit here or it was just me listening to it alot years ago, but i do love it

Guest Anisko
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

I love Fares Ahlamy :party:

I don't remember if it was a big hit here or it was just me listening to it alot years ago, but i do love it

Fares ahlami was a moderate hit..  Still one of her greatest songs 

Guest Anisko
17 minutes ago, fabskt said:

OMGGG the second videoo!!! so powerfulll! Really liked her

Yeah it's such a great song .. Glad that u liked it

Archived