💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like LP (Laura Pergolizzi)?

McYves

Featured Posts

McYves

Six or seven years ago I discovered this girl by accident on Youtube. Laura Pergolizzi (born March 18, 1981) is an American singer and songwriter who performs under the stage name LP. She has released five albums and one LP :awesome:. She has written songs for other artists including:

Cher ("Red" and "Pride"), Rihanna ("Cheers (Drink to That)"), Rita Ora ("Shine Ya Light") and Christina Aguilera ("Beautiful People").

I discovered her with this breathtaking "Halo" cover:

Then I fell in love with this orginal single, both live and the music video version:

And then I completely forgot about her! Til 2018 when she released this song, one of my favorites from 2018:

And now my weird boyfriend is obsessed with this ****ING MASTERPIECE, if you don't know this song you totally should listen to it, seriously. Masterpiece:

Do you like this girl? Did you know her? What do you think about her?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

River

Lost on You was and still a big hit in Europe:party:

US paid her dust.. I guess she's "too" lesbian for the mainstream :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

McYves
10 minutes ago, River said:

Lost on You was and still a big hit in Europe:party:

US paid her dust.. I guess she's "too" lesbian for the mainstream :neyde:

I didn't even know if she was a boy or a girl or straight or whatever when I discovered her. But yeah, in Latin America she's really big right now so I'm happy for her. :)

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

PlayGaga

I love her. Her voice is very soft but at the same time very strong. Unique artist! :heart:

Here are two covers she made.

She wrotes some songs for artists like rihanna - Cheers (Drink to That) or Christina Aguilera - Beautiful People and more. Very talented. :)

Fame Romance

I didn’t know her until my boyfriend who’s a hardcore Mylène Farmer fan showed me her collaboration with Mylène and I was impressed by her unique voice :nick:

Fame Romance
4 minutes ago, McYves said:

I didn't even know if she was a boy or a girl or straight or whatever when I discovered her.

Lmao same :lmao:

McYves
17 minutes ago, PlayGaga said:

I love her. Her voice is very soft but at the same time very strong. Unique artist! :heart:

giphy.gif 

THANK YOU!!

voidfigure

Lost On You and Other People were huge hits in Italy.

Also, have you noticed how many pop singers have Italian origins? 

italian dominic decoco GIF

Oriane

I like her songs. Lost on You was a big hit in Europe as other members said. When I was working at the supermarket they were always playing the same songs, including Lost on You and Other People. I loved these songs but the constant overplaying exhausted me.

My favorite one is Muddy Waters. I love Strange and Tokyo Sunrise too.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

brizoda

Girls Go Wild is my favorite song of hers

And from her last album I also like a lot this soong :

She's one of the best artists/singers right now

Archived