💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GAGA Is The Make-up Line

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla
14 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Idk tattooing your makeup line's logo is too...

James Charles

5bd21332afdd0fc18ba6d952a21e5c26.jpg

Wtf:messga:

Xoxo Adriana
29 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Wtf:messga:

my reaction to the sh*t I took this morning:ohwell:

Glittertinks

To be honest, from a marketing and designing viewpoint it would be a bad idea to sell make up with the design of music notes when you are known for singing. That people believe the profile picture is hinting at new music has a reason. You think first about music than make up. The product you want to sell should be designed so people can understand what it is with only one look (or at least this should be the ideal case).

Also, in my opinion "GAGA" would be also a bad name for a make up brand, especially in Gaga's case. It just doesn't feel right, because "GAGA" implies that this is what Lady Gaga makes Lady Gaga... and that doesn't fit for make up, because she is mostly known for her artistry. On the other hand, it could still work if the "Gaga" would be used in a different way for naming the beauty line.

On a side note, I would just be really disappointed if this would be the make up line, because I am not excited for it at all :messga: and as I said, it doesn't really fit a make up line from a marketing standpoint. It says a lot that even we are discussing if this is LG6 or the make up line... 

GhettoFabulous

Why would she tweet she’s pregnant with LG6 only to drop a makeup line?:poot::awkney: I mean why would the line have music notes when it’s not music related? :poot: I mean it’s good that you don’t wanna get hyped? Or trying to explore options but some of you trying to shut down the concept of new music coming sound more delulu than the ones expecting music:poot::lolly:

GagaUnderYou

She literally just used the #LG6 hashtag and then saw the reaction of the internet. She's just majorly teasing her next project. I do think her makeup line will come eventually but maybe after LG6 and Enigma. She is hot in her her own field right now (music) so her team is probably riding that wave. 

I also think GAGA is a better name for a makeup line than Haus Beauty which is similar to Fenty Beauty. Seems reductive :reductive:

Infinity Wave

Idk why everybody here hates the idea of a makeup line tho

Gaga would be a horrible choice marketing wise, since MANY people associates gaga with heavy make up that makes you seem old and strange and all... but it would be ICONIC.

Imagine washing your face in the morning with the same soap Gaga's wash hers :flutter:

Jokes apart, I'm here for a beauty line, like soaps, creams etc not only a make up line since I'd really love to buy and use it too lol

Colourful

whore

I highly doubt those black and white photos are promotion for the makeup brand. Her image is distorted in horrific and disgusting ways, that’s not beauty :cryga:

angelduuh

I really think this is the album tittle... she always gets tattoos of her albums even months in advance. Look at ARTPOP.

Archived