Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GAGA Is The Make-up Line

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

So they started to tease GAGA since August till the profile change the other day.

We all thought it's music, but what if it's the makeup line?

I mean GAGA sounds like a better name rather than HAUS Beauty.

And maybe the profile pic is actually the packeging design and not an album cover?

Could those weird black and white pics be promotion pictures for the line?

I guess we all need to wait:messga:

DitaDolla
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's not and that pic is neither packaging or album cover.

thanks for the approval:koons:

Joshie S

Haven't members of the Haus actually used #HausBeauty though?? Maybe Rihanna gave her some advice and told her to name it GAGA instead :vegas:

I dunno... linking musical notes to beauty products... I dunno if that's something Gaga would incorporate together.. but who knows. Anything is possible with that girl

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Gracious Gaga

I think her pregnant w LG6 tweet is what set people off

♥ Kindness Police.

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

thanks for the approval:koons:

No problem, dahlin

95da2d287097259e18ba8ce45e1ecfba.gif

Ally Campana

I don’t think there will be a musical note in the GAGA pic if it’s about make up

Does it matter? Damage is done

johnwayne1993

Totally know what you’re saying - I thought the same, as when she changed the profile pic she then posted on stories in relation to beauty (the awards she attended)

also - I really question interscope would release around her birthday as is being speculated, as Billie’s album is out the day after (not sure they’d try and jeaprodise that with Gaga’s release)

DitaDolla

Guys I really WANT new music but I don't want to have another meltdown so I prepare myself for the worst:huntyga:

Teal Ambition

I highly doubt it. That being said, I don't think Haus Beauty is that far away either, someone in the charts thread noticed that Sarah removed Marc Jacobs beauty ambassador from her bio, and she didn't mention any makeup products in Gaga's last look

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I highly doubt it. That being said, I don't think Haus Beauty is that far away either, someone in the charts thread noticed that Sarah removed Marc Jacobs beauty ambassador from her bio, and she didn't mention any makeup products in Gaga's last look

My guess is that they'll just announce 6 months from now that all her big looks were done with Haus Beauty products to get those ooohs and ahhhs.

Purr more, hiss less.

Xoxo Adriana

Idk tattooing your makeup line's logo is too...

James Charles

5bd21332afdd0fc18ba6d952a21e5c26.jpg

Teal Ambition
11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

My guess is that they'll just announce 6 months from now that all her big looks were done with Haus Beauty products to get those ooohs and ahhhs.

Yeah that sounds very possible, it all depends how long they've been working on this. We don't really have much of a timeline other than "Haus Beauty" being trademarked Feb of 2018

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived