šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Azealia Banks cancels collaboration with Kim Petras.

nikola

Featured Posts

Earthling
18 minutes ago, blackstar said:

well

Ā 

stans with no moral compass rejoicing life rejoice GIF

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
6 hours ago, bambi96 said:

HOW CAN ANYONE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS TRASHY RAT?!

Did you getĀ wp for using this word ? LolĀ 

Earthling
4 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

What is wrong with you?

You tell meĀ :selena:

Ā 

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

shame

If her brand is being a short-sighted ass then sheā€™s adhering to it perfectly :triggered:

angels forever, forever angels

Othon
2 minutes ago, Earthling said:

You tell meĀ :selena:

You prioritizing pop music over your moral obligation to all of the people that Banks has repeatedly attacked (black women, black trans women, gay men, lesbians, Mexican immigrants, Jewish people, Asian people, Muslims, etc. etc.). She went on a massive rant trashing trans women yesterday and you're inĀ this threadĀ making jokes about how you have no moral compass and just want the music, as if joking about it excuses the fact that you're selling out marginalized people for someĀ stupid pop song.

Streaming her music isn't suddenly okay just because you'veĀ tried toĀ create aĀ level of ironic detachment between yourself and her bigotry withĀ some standard-format joke about your immorality and an outdated gif. It's just embarrassing. :rip:

ALGAYDO

Same reason people support/ed Trump. Artists/politiciansĀ can be full of hate and consistently show how morally corrupt they are while shĆ­tting on minorities, but as long as they do something that someone likes (in this case, make "bops") then some fans won't care because they're privileged enough to not be harmed by the actions/consequences caused byĀ those artists/politicians.Ā 

Basically, as long as they hurt others and not themselves, these fans will still eat up problematic artists' music because they just don't care about anyone by themselves.

Squidward T

Seriously, her only hit was 212 and it wasnt even that big so we cant even really call her a one hit wonder.Ā  AKA Kim deserves a better collab

Queen Gloria

LOL, anything would helpful to her "brand" at this point. Why is she such a mess? I truly feel bad for Azealia, she needs help and everyone around her clearly doesn't think her mental health is important enough to pull her aside and discuss it with her. As funny as she can be it's also legit sad to watch her turn into a train wreck.Ā 

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, FalsePromise said:

It really saddens me to see such talent go to waste!

She could've been on top of rap game but she's just too f*cked up mentally, she needs help anyway.Ā 

She's talented but she's far to be the only one so it will make more place for other talented females in rap.

Awakened M

Her brand is to be a trashy individual. Keep up the good work, sis.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

FentyGa

at first, i was like...ok good. kimā€™s **** is produced by dr luke, i wouldnā€™t wanna work with her either. but of course thatā€™s not the reason.

keep being messy, ms banks. itā€™s entertaining as ****.

Anderson123

The music has been so good omg. :air:Ā I bought Broke With Expensive Taste in physical but have downloaded everything else from websites.Ā :trollga:

Borisapillar
3 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

"No reward" lmao what an ungrateful and entitled child. Her literal only reward for all her talent, hard work, and hustling has been her gay fanbase, the shoulders on which her small career stands.Ā That's ALL she has. Everyone else has turned against her. If it wasn't for us, she would have zero fans, no career, and be working at some chicken restaurant. And now here she goes biting our handĀ too, the only hand left giving her morsels of food and attention. She doesn't deserve any of us.Ā 

Good thing I illegally pirated Anna Wintour so I can bop in ethicalĀ peace :music:

Not a chicken restaurantĀ :messga:

Sheā€™d sacrifice the whole inventoryĀ :messga:

sipthistea

It must be difficult for the gays who still support herĀ 

There's your idol...

Archived