💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Stan Lee wants Gaga as Dazzler

PerfectGUY

Featured Posts

PerfectGUY
11 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

OBVIOUSLY they're not gonna cast her because she would just destroy all the other mutants considering her powers are actually REAL

Elastigirl-Loses-Her-Face.gif

:air:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Having Gaga star in an MCU movie would be so ****ing iconic, I can't even beginning to imagine it!

Personally, I would rather have her play someone like Emma Frost or possibly Invisible Woman just because it's so different from her actual self that it'd be interesting to see. Don't get me wrong, Dazzler is a role practically for Gaga, but I just don't personally care for the character.

Also, I NEED BRADLEY AND GAGA TO WORK TOGETHER AGAIN! They are an amazing duo!

🃏🖤👹

PerfectGUY
11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Having Gaga star in an MCU movie would be so ****ing iconic, I can't even beginning to imagine it!

Personally, I would rather have her play someone like Emma Frost or possibly Invisible Woman just because it's so different from her actual self that it'd be interesting to see. Don't get me wrong, Dazzler is a role practically for Gaga, but I just don't personally care for the character.

I agree, I would be fine with any heroin

However I like Dazzler as a character. She has recently been explored more in depth in the comics and she's been through rough stuff that would give Gaga depth to add to the character

+ idk if Gaga would be ok assuming the mantle of a main character like Sue Storm (invisible woman) as that would be too much of a sacrifice to her singing career (I don't think so but she might think that)

+ an X-Men MCU movie would be a great opportunity to promote music, which she can do with Dazzler

Born Brave

I recently read that Suicide Squad is getting a complete reboot, im hoping that means that LG gets the nod for Harley Quinn. She has already brought a lot of good things to Warner Bros. after all... 

This would also actually fulfil another wild dreamed up prophecy of mine with her... several years ago I was watching Batman The Animated Series and thought, "Gaga would slay this character". 

episode 12 cassie GIF by The Bachelor

Oh yes, my god :nooo:

MAKE IT HAPPEN WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE :grr: 

break up crying GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Miel

Unpopular opinion maybe (?), but I'd rather her play literally anybody else. 

I wouldn't mind her in a comic franchise (MCU!!!) at all. But as Dazzler? Nonononononono.

3 points in and ready for more

JustAnother
29 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I made threads about this subject before but I've never seen the videos of stan Lee before.. So thank u 

But i'm wondering why this still underrated ?..  We should see this make headlines everywhere . And gaga should move her lazy ass and get this role 

It made headlines when it came out 8 years ago man 

Scathach

I think Gaga in MCU is happening. We know Disney CEO wants her in a movie and how close she was to Kevin Feige during awards season (he also said he wants more women at the center).

Keep in mind that Brie Larson signed to be Captain Marvel a year before she got announced, so it's definitely possible Gaga has already been casted and we don't know it yet.

mamo

I'm honestly SO here for this and I'm shook because I've never seen that video. Stan Lee knew!

Gaga as Dazzler would be a match made in heaven - I'd want it to be camp/dark/rated R af with an amazing disco-inspired soundtrack with disco/dance kings Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder and Daft Punk on board with the project. IMAGINE THAT. 

Plus if it's a stand alone movie Gaga wouldn't be contractually obliged to participate in sequels etc unless necessary. It works out for everyone and could expand her fanbase even more - what's not to love?!

Ofc this is all hypothetical and we all know Gaga is very particular when it comes to choosing projects but wow what a moment it could be...

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Shadow

I would be cool with Gaga doing more films, this could work if it ever comes to fruition. What would be ever cooler if she came out with a Netflix, Amazon show with full loaded soundtrack of new music and sick beats. Maybe asking a bit much... Just no hot mess, please. Do it right or just focus on new music...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

As a supporting character I'd be OK with it. But a movie  centered on Dazzler would flop harder than Catwoman.

Archived