đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 is on the way... but what are LG2-5?

gypsy101

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga
2 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

The Fame is my BABY and I see it called a filler trash album that aged like milk! Do I call these memebers out for having worms for brains or needing cochlear implants? No. I pity them and move about my merry way. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I would never go out of my way to disrespect something that meant a lot to someone else, but I would never silence my own feelings either. 

You love that album, I’m glad. I’m glad it touched people. I happen to not be one of them. 

ASIB to me is everything Joanne tried to be and I love it. Instead of arguing, let’s rejoice in our faves success and happiness and hope LG6 touches all of us in one way or another. 

“No fighting! If you’re going to fight give it back. Don’t worry, I still love you” 

I agree, the people who say that about the fame, in my opinion, are wrong. But, there is a difference from saying "the fame aged like old milk" and saying "In my opinion, the fame didn't age well". One is an attack that is mean, the other is valid criticism. That's why, in the future, I ask you to consider certain things you think are jokes and realize that there are nicer ways to say that you don't like something. 

But anyway... cheers to LG6!

giphy.gif

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTGOD

TFM is NOT an EP. Not in any universe or alternate dimension.

It has 8 songs and runs over half an hour. That is simply too long for an EP, there are Madonna and MJ albums that are only slightly longer and no one questions their album status. Even the albums that Kanye released recently, which don’t even hit the 30 minute mark, are considered short albums, not EPs.

I don’t know why or how the EP narrative started but it’s time to STOP :triggered:.

There’s no question about TFM being a main Gaga album. The real debate should be over C2C and ASIB.

jaXXXon
5 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

TFM is NOT an EP. Not in any universe or alternate dimension.

It has 8 songs and runs over half an hour. That is simply too long for an EP, there are Madonna and MJ albums that are only slightly longer and no one questions their album status. Even the albums that Kanye released recently, which don’t even hit the 30 minute mark, are considered short albums, not EPs.

I don’t know why or how the EP narrative started but it’s time to STOP :triggered:.

There’s no question about TFM being a main Gaga album. The real debate should be over C2C and ASIB.

Did you guys forget that Interscope claims The Fame and The Fame: Monster to be one album? They counted it towards the totals for TF and it was even sold as a deluxe edition of TF internationally :trollga:

AJRocketMan

The Fame Monster is at heart her second album, but contractually speaking it’s Born This Way. What we call LG6 is technically LG5. Interscope signed Gaga on to do five full-length official studio albums with original music for them. This upcoming one is the last one that fulfills her original contract.

Chromatic
56 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

Lmao thanks. 

But I’m sure I’ll stick around, with or without acknowledging that panned album. 

Theres more opinions in this world than your own and I’ve not slandered Joanne, just taken a few jabs. If you can’t deal with it then perhaps it’s you who should leave 

:huntyga:

God, you're annoying.

ReginaXOberlin
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

God, you're annoying.

Thanks for your contribution. It’s made this thread so much better 

🖕🏽

shoful
2 hours ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

I have my right as a fan since 08 to voice my opinion and we don’t recognize her 💅🏽

Perfect Illusion can stay tho :trollga:

We have the same idea girl. Joanne was :huntyga:

but PI SLAYEDDD

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ReginaXOberlin
Just now, shoful said:

We have the same idea girl. Joanne was :huntyga:

but PI SLAYEDDD

Glad you don’t think I’m annoying (not everyone can relate to that) 

we have taste in this haus

Chromatic
7 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

Thanks for your contribution. It’s made this thread so much better 

🖕🏽

5 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

Glad you don’t think I’m annoying (not everyone can relate to that) 

we have taste in this haus

Lmao, you're obviously new. Don't waltz in here, trash an album that you don't like, and then expect people to agree.

ReginaXOberlin
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Lmao, you're obviously new. Don't waltz in here, trash an album that you don't like, and then expect people to agree.

I’m new :ally:

my account might have been created today but it’s not my first. Ask around. 

This website has no indication of how long someone’s been a fan so please stop showing your ignorance. 

Yes, I don’t like Joanne. Neither did critics or half the fan base. What’s your point? It’s almost spring, step outside and move around, get a friend, maybe some taste, maybe some tact. 

monsterdino

LG1 - The Fame

LG2 - The Fame Monster

LG3 - Born This Way

LG4 - ARTPOP

LG5 - Joanne

LG6 - G A G A

LG+TB - Cheek To Cheek

LG+BC - A Star Is Born

Chromatic
3 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

I’m new :ally:

my account might have been created today but it’s not my first. Ask around. 

This website has no indication of how long someone’s been a fan so please stop showing your ignorance. 

Yes, I don’t like Joanne. Neither did critics or half the fan base. What’s your point? It’s almost spring, step outside and move around, get a friend, maybe some taste, maybe some tact. 

You're making up stuff I never said, but go awf.

ReginaXOberlin
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

You're making up stuff I never said, but go awf.

Cute regurgitation of stuff other, funnier, better members on other social media platforms have said with no real argument to back it up. 

Go awf indeed 

In my opinion,

SG1 - Red & Blue

LG1 - The Fame

LG2 - The Fame Monster

LG3 - Born This Way

LG4 - ARTPOP

LGTB - Cheek 2 Cheek

LG5 - Joanne

LGBC - A Star Is Born

LG6 - :vegas:

Archived