💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 is on the way... but what are LG2-5?

gypsy101

Featured Posts

ReginaXOberlin
6 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

if Gaga makes another jazz album  :laughga:

Lettuce light our Alejandro candles NOW because gorl 

michelle visage no GIF by Cristóbal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace

LG1 - The Fame

LG2 - Chillin ft. Wale - single

LG3 - Christmas Tree - single

LG4 - Gnomeo & Juliet Soundtrack

LG5 - C2C 

LG6 - ASIB Soundtrack

tumblr_lpy78f6RDS1qkh0dd.gif

gypsy101
31 minutes ago, The Bad Joker said:

Wasn't my intention to attack, but to introduce the topic by implying this was discussed a lot of times before. It wasn't an attack to any person in particular :ph34r:

i’m sorry! i tried to google / search about it but couldn’t find anything confirm what the answer was

52 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

ASIB is up there as one of my favorite Gaga album (which I classify it as) every one of her songs is a joy and BRIMS with her passion, talent, and artistry. 

TF, TFM, and ASIB are easily the BEST albums Gaga as ever delivered. Don’t let anyone else ever try to detract you from the path of light with darkness. Be strong. Remain having good taste. We’ll all prevail with LG6

tbh i agree that those are her three best. BTW has too much material that i don’t find essential, and the first half ARTPOP is 10x better than the second half (though the last two are also great songs). Joanne... i go back and forth on. i’m fully committed to listening to albums from beginning to end and i’m not sure Joanne is very cohesive. it’s hot and cold. ASIB is i think her first album to hold up all the way through since The Fame Monster (and i agree that Monster should have been a single).

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

Lettuce light our Alejandro candles NOW because gorl 

michelle visage no GIF by Cristóbal

I’ll allow for another jazz album if 

1. It makes her happy :flutter:

2. If LG6 is another era where she has to rebuild her image by getting acclaim :excuseu:

3. She snatched a Grammy again :firega:

(still haven’t listened to C2C :green:)

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 hour ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

LG5 that which we don’t speak of 

It's called Joanne, and it's a masterpiece. Please take your negativity elsewhere, it is not needed in this community and you are not following what Gaga always preaches: Kindness. Have a nice day!

giphy.gif

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

ReginaXOberlin
1 minute ago, L1ttleM0nster said:

It's called Joanne, and it's a masterpiece. Please take your negativity elsewhere, it is not needed in this community and you are not following what Gaga always preaches: Kindness. Have a nice day!

giphy.gif

Lmao thanks. 

But I’m sure I’ll stick around, with or without acknowledging that panned album. 

Theres more opinions in this world than your own and I’ve not slandered Joanne, just taken a few jabs. If you can’t deal with it then perhaps it’s you who should leave 

:huntyga:

FfFfFfFF

The tea is that ASIB came before C2C this fanbase would've counted it as an official Gaga album. And C2C eventually. :reductive:

AlwaysLoveGaga
9 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

Lmao thanks. 

But I’m sure I’ll stick around, with or without acknowledging that panned album. 

Theres more opinions in this world than your own and I’ve not slandered Joanne, just taken a few jabs. If you can’t deal with it then perhaps it’s you who should leave 

If you don't like something, you should say it in a kind matter, not attack it. You could just say "I personally did not like it". Being kind and giving real criticism is fine, but attacking something invalidates your point. Also, if your logic for saying that about Joanne was because it was panned means that you should also do that for ARTPOP. ARTPOP was panned more than Joanne, even though I personally thought both were amazing. And I did not respond to you because I don't agree with you, I responded because of the way you said your opinion. I can deal with criticism, but it would be nice if people were constructive instead of making jokes targeting an album Gaga put her heart and soul into, giving us her most personal album to date. Please be kind and if you don't like something that's ok, but be nice when you do so. 

ReginaXOberlin
7 minutes ago, L1ttleM0nster said:

If you don't like something, you should say it in a kind matter, not attack it. You could just say "I personally did not like it". Being kind and giving real criticism is fine, but attacking something invalidates your point. Also, if your logic for saying that about Joanne was because it was panned means that you should also do that for ARTPOP. ARTPOP was panned more than Joanne, even though I personally thought both were amazing. And I did not respond to you because I don't agree with you, I responded because of the way you said your opinion. I can deal with criticism, but it would be nice if people were constructive instead of making jokes targeting an album Gaga put her heart and soul into, giving us her most personal album to date. Please be kind and if you don't like something that's ok, but be nice when you do so. 

“That which we don’t speak of” is neither kind nor attacking. It’s neutral. I don’t speak of it. What’s the issue? 

I didn’t speak on AP because for as much as I dislike it, I equally enjoy parts of it (which I can’t say for Joanne) 

Again, I didn’t state my opinion in a negative fashion so for you to tell me to just leave, who are you? Haroon? PartySick? An actual mod? No. I’ve dealt with real mods and real bans for YEARS so you being mad I don’t like Joanne and asking me to leave does NOTHING to me. 

You can call Joanne her most personal album but I will whole heartedly negate that as it’s her most IMPERSONAL album as it’s clear Mark Ronson was given the reigns to drive it into the ground both sonically and production wise. 

As I’ve shown multiple times in  this thread, I stand for people being nice and RESPECTING others opinions and oppositions so in the future practice what you preach and if someone’s opinion doesn’t fall in line with your own perhaps ponder a minute before telling them to “leave” JoJo 

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 minute ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

Joanne

Well at least you spoke of it lol. I never told you to leave, I asked if you could take your negativity elsewhere. 

25 minutes ago, L1ttleM0nster said:

Please take your negativity elsewhere

Joanne is just very special to me and whenever I see people attacking it for what I consider to be invalid criticism or attacking it in a non-constructive way, I try to call them out. Sorry for the confusion, have a nice day!

ReginaXOberlin
3 minutes ago, L1ttleM0nster said:

Well at least you spoke of it lol. I never told you to leave, I asked if you could take your negativity elsewhere. 

Joanne is just very special to me and whenever I see people attacking it for what I consider to be invalid criticism or attacking it in a non-constructive way, I try to call them out. Sorry for the confusion, have a nice day!

The Fame is my BABY and I see it called a filler trash album that aged like milk! Do I call these memebers out for having worms for brains or needing cochlear implants? No. I pity them and move about my merry way. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I would never go out of my way to disrespect something that meant a lot to someone else, but I would never silence my own feelings either. 

You love that album, I’m glad. I’m glad it touched people. I happen to not be one of them. 

ASIB to me is everything Joanne tried to be and I love it. Instead of arguing, let’s rejoice in our faves success and happiness and hope LG6 touches all of us in one way or another. 

“No fighting! If you’re going to fight give it back. Don’t worry, I still love you” 

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The tea is that ASIB came before C2C this fanbase would've counted it as an official Gaga album. And C2C eventually. :reductive:

No because it's not a solo album... It's a soundtrack and soundtracks are counted separately

Nobody is disminishing the importance of ASIB, it's just not an album like any of her solo albums. The purpose of it was to promote a movie and go along with it. She said it herself. 

LG6 is her 6th solo album following The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP and Joanne. 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

The Fame is my BABY and I see it called a filler trash album that aged like milk!

It aged so much, it's still charting on BB Hot200 in 2019. Pressed haters' gonna hate. The Fame is still her most iconic album, 11th years later. 

Lemon Pie
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

La mayoría de nosotros consideramos que TFM es LG2 y su propio trabajo por separado, y no consideramos a C2C como un álbum "Gaga". Creo que Gaga incluso mencionó en un tweet una vez que TFM es su segundo álbum. Mi única queja es que si contamos TFM, un EP, como LG2, ¡¡entonces no es justo pagar el polvo a sus otros EPs !! ¿Dónde están las estaciones de vacaciones A Very Gaga y las sesiones de Cherrytree Sessions que cuentan LG8? : cryga (Solo bromeo, entiendo totalmente por qué TFM cuenta como un cuerpo de trabajo separado, pero esos otros dos son meramente derivados)

:reductive:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

ReginaXOberlin
Just now, monketsharona said:

It aged so much, it's still charting on BB Hot200 in 2019. Pressed haters' gonna hate. The Fame is still her most iconic album, 11th years later. 

I hate that people say albums aged. No, they reflect the time in which they were created. Madonna/Cyndi/Michael all sound like 80s albums because, SHOCKER, they were created in the 80s. 

Baby one more time and oops sound like 90s albums and are THE go to albums for 90s nostalgics because they reflect the time perfectly. 

TF sounds like the 00s because it’s a picture of the time and PERFECTLY encompasses the mood, feeling, and extra ness of the time. I hope I never describe an album as aging like milk because it only shows my true ignorance regarding that album and the time frame it represents. 

THROW SOME RESPECT ON THE FAME GOT DAMMIT

Archived