đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 is on the way... but what are LG2-5?

gypsy101

Featured Posts

ReginaXOberlin
Just now, gypsy101 said:

yes, i’m a longtime fan but a more recent member

thanks for the help! and to @Blastertoyo

Hope you stay awhile. Aside from the constant bombardment of positivity, this is a fun place to discuss our lord and savior 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

I would always get confused because reviews of ARTPOP called it her 3rd album, and said BTW was her second. Many people consider C2C her 4th album. I personally consider it to be

LG1 - TF

LG2 - TFM

LG3 - BTW

LG4 - ARTPOP

LG5 - Joanne

Not that I don’t consider C2C a Gaga album, but when I refer to her albums I mean albums of new/original material.

See The Best In Everyone

gypsy101
8 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

Hope you stay awhile. Aside from the constant bombardment of positivity, this is a fun place to discuss our lord and savior 

thank you! i think i came on a few times around when ARTPOP came out but just lurked for a bit and left a bit after the album came out

this time my hype for ASIB was fever pitch and i was clinging for any scraps of info around when the premieres were happening and i’ve been enjoying my time ever since!

gypsy101
7 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

Not that I don’t consider C2C a Gaga album, but when I refer to her albums I mean albums of new/original material.

yeah i get that for sure! part of me also wants to consider ASIB an album because of all the original material

ReginaXOberlin
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

thank you! i think i came on a few times around when ARTPOP came out but just lurked for a bit and left a bit after the album came out

this time my hype for ASIB was fever pitch and i was clinging for any scraps of info around when the premieres were happening and i’ve been enjoying my time ever since!

ASIB was a weird time to join. Literally half of us thought it would flop into oblivion and hated shallow, the other half knew both the would smash and the rest of us were still traumatized by “that we don’t speak of”. 

Weve been FED ever since ASIB released. Hope you’re still around when we’re starving lol :laughga:

the pre eras are both the best and worst on GGD. May the odds be in your favor 

off topic: monster deserved the 4th single treatment 

ReginaXOberlin
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

yeah i get that for sure! part of me also wants to consider ASIB an album because of all the original material

ASIB is up there as one of my favorite Gaga album (which I classify it as) every one of her songs is a joy and BRIMS with her passion, talent, and artistry. 

TF, TFM, and ASIB are easily the BEST albums Gaga as ever delivered. Don’t let anyone else ever try to detract you from the path of light with darkness. Be strong. Remain having good taste. We’ll all prevail with LG6

Jill

good lord

Solo albums:

LG1 - The Fame

LG2 - The Fame Monster

LG3 - Born This Way

LG4 - ARTPOP

LG5 - Joanne

LG6 - idk

Collabs:

LGTB1 - Cheek to Cheek

LGBC1 - A Star is Born

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

37 minutes ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

LG5 that which we don’t speak of 

:laughga:

I'm probably wrong

ReginaXOberlin
10 minutes ago, The Bad Joker said:

good lord

What we aren’t going to do is act like people can’t ask questions that have been asked a hundred times or express opinions no matter how unpopular 

you think Gaga watched Sweet But Psycho and thought “good lord”? 

No. 

Be nice 

:hug:

Jill
Just now, ReginaXOberlin said:

What we aren’t going to do is act like people can’t ask questions that have been asked a hundred times or express opinions no matter how unpopular 

you think Gaga watched Sweet But Psycho and thought “good lord”? 

No. 

Be nice 

:hug:

It's not that people can't ask questions, it's that this fanbase (not OP in particular) always loves to fight for the nothingness that is something that's already confirmed by Gaga herself.

ReginaXOberlin
4 minutes ago, The Bad Joker said:

It's not that people can't ask questions, it's that this fanbase (not OP in particular) always loves to fight for the nothingness that is something that's already confirmed by Gaga herself.

So instead inform (which you did) without “appearing” to attack (which I got from good lord, sorry if those weren’t your intentions but it’s how it came across). 

No love lost, I just want all memebers and their opinions to be respected 

(I’ve been here a long time, [aside from my recent one hour joining tag] and I’ve seen so much disrespect. Disrespect could lead to silence from memebers who feel like their questions or comments are looked at as stupid or vapid or unworthy. We Stan someone who has preached so many times about this. Take a page from that book) 

:sara:

Jill
1 minute ago, ReginaXOberlin said:

So instead inform (which you did) without “appearing” to attack (which I got from good lord, sorry if those weren’t your intentions but it’s how it came across). 

No love lost, I just want all memebers and their opinions to be respected 

(I’ve been here a long time, [aside from my recent one hour joining tag] and I’ve seen so much disrespect. Disrespect could lead to silence from memebers who feel like their questions or comments are looked at as stupid or vapid or unworthy. We Stan someone who has preached so many times about this. Take a page from that book) 

:sara:

Wasn't my intention to attack, but to introduce the topic by implying this was discussed a lot of times before. It wasn't an attack to any person in particular :ph34r:

JazzGa

Most of us consider TFM to be LG2 and its own separate work, and don't consider C2C a "Gaga" album. I think Gaga even mentioned in a tweet once that TFM is her 2nd album. 

My only complaint is, if we count TFM, an EP, as LG2, then it is not fair to pay dust to her other EPs!! Where are the A Very Gaga Holiday stans and Cherrytree Sessions stans counting LG8? :cryga: (Just kidding, I totally get why TFM counts as a separate body of work but those other two are merely derivative)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Luke78619

Technically, LG2 is BTW because of how TFM is an EP, so AP is LG3 and C2C is LG4 and Joanne is LG5

however, Gaga and fans describe TFM as LG2 because it’s practically a whole other album and sound rather than just TF with added tracks, so LG3 is BTW, LG4 is AP, C2C is sometimes known as LGTB1 (omg LGBT is shook :udidnt:) and then Joanne as LG5

i just kinda hope that we do have another era and EP like TFM if Gaga makes another jazz album so that the same rules can apply again :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived